Hello seems a good place to start.

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by larochelle, Feb 22, 2011.

1. larochelle New Member

Hi! [IMG]

Thought it would be a good idea to say hello, I have almost never written in a forum before but I have heard that it can be fun and actually be a really good way to get in contact with like minded people and swap a few ideas.

Well a little history....I have been looking at this subject for several years now and never seemed to find anything that either didn't sound like a complete scam or would cost me more money than I could afford. But.....

Things do change and I finally found something which seems both sensible and honest.

In the last couple of weeks, I have managed to build my own website, and learn't more about the internet than I could have imagined. I hope to learn much more!

If anyone would like to give me a helping hand and point me in the direction of sensible projects please do.

By the way its nice to be here

Regards
    Jason
  2. weebitty Member

Welcome to the forum. You have made a wise decision to join a forum as you will find more information, tips and tricks that will also help you. Plus the people are great about helping you with answers to your questions. Hope you will enjoy your stay here with us. Trust me when I tell you forums are invaluable in your education.

Look through the threads on what interests you. If you don't find what you need then all you have to do is ask. Reguardless of what anyone says all of it takes time to build, dedication on your part and determination to get the job done. It is worth the effort though.

You have to find something you enjoy doing however. Set how many hours a day to do your business and stick to it and do it everyday. Congratulations on getting the website accomplished. That is a good start.
  3. happywife Gold Member

Hi Jason,

Glad you decided to get involved in the forum and, of course, in online marketing. What's your first website? Why not add it to your signature so we can check it out and perhaps offer helpful suggestions as you ask questions.

I'm thrilled that I was able to wade through all the scams and hype and learn the skill of online marketing. It's been a huge blessing to me and my family.

I look forward to chatting with you further.

Blessings,
    Angie
  4. A8ch Gold Member

Welcome Jason. Glad to have you with us.

larochelle: If anyone would like to give me a helping hand and point me in the direction of sensible projects please do.
    Just reach out when you need guidance on any Internet Marketing area. There'll be lots of people ready and willing to offer assistance. You are among friends here.

Hermas
  5. talfighel Silver Member

Jason,

Welcome to the forum. Very glad that you joined us here.

This is a great place for support from other like minded people.

Tal
  6. Jason,

Welcome to the Forum. There is untold help and advice given here and you can find invaluable information.

Ask any questions.

Barb
  7. larochelle New Member

Wow

What a pleasant surprise to come home from my "day job" and find some replies to my post yesterday. Thank you and thanks for the tips. As a newcomer its quite a challenge starting on something totally new and put yourself out there into the unknown world of cyber, so your welcoming words are greatly appreciated.

Right! time to have a good look around the forum I think and see what I can learn.

Jason
  8. westfam11 Member

Jason,

Welcome to the forum. You will learn a lot here and there are lots of people willing to help when you have questions.
  9. broke99 New Member

Hello Im new to all of this. Im simply triing to make a little side check from my regular job. Is there any list of tried and tested results of any free marking jobs?????? Im 40yrs old and im being blasted of what i feel are infact SCAMS. Can anyone help???? TY
  10. larochelle New Member

broke99

Hi "broke" Cool to see someone else who is new at this, and I know exactly what you mean. I have an email account full of emails from all over the place trying to sell me get rich quick schemes.

Thankfully I have never been in the position financially to just try these things out. Anyway a couple of weeks ago I was online and looking around for something that seemed real and I stumbled upon a guy called Chris Farrell. He is an internet marketer and a successful one so it seems so I have actually invested a few dollars with him and I really do believe that with a little time and effort on my part, I could make a little extra cash like you want to do.

He guides you through everythin step by step in video form and has a fantastic forum too which answer all your questions really quickly. Anyhow have a look for yourself, click on my link and you will come to Chris's webpage.

Good luck and all the best

Jason

[Link removed - Admin]
  11. broke99 New Member

I have heard of him. Yet i dont want to get scammed. Ill check it out. Id love to know if there is any cost?
  12. broke99 New Member

huntsiekfind
    How are you doing with this program? Any money made yet?
  13. weebitty Member

Hi Broke99 glad to see you here as well. You kind of snuck in as a newbie to the forum so wanted to make sure you got a welcome as well. Joining a forum is usually a safe place to be. There is all kind of information and help as I have already told larochelle. Hope you also enjoy your stay here.
  14. broke99 New Member

weebitty
    whats the bottom site your promoting? I went to it and it doesnt tell me? .01 penny auction?
  15. weebitty Member

I went to my link it seems to be working. Pm me with a question if you want.
  16. larochelle New Member

Just a thought broke, what ever you choose to do, one thing i've realised is that it takes work and patience. You probably know that already but I thought it was worth a mention.
  17. steelpaulo New Member

I congratulate you for joining a forum. You have to educate yourself and the learning curve can be daunting at least it is for me.
    Every thing I want to do I have to go learn how to do it first.
    Even stuff like getting my trash can to show up on my email took 10 minutes.
    Welcome to the Net and Good Luck
    I started by making free websites at squidoo.com
    they are easy and give you some experience.
  18. aplina New Member

welcome to the forum, lots of tips and ideas if you look around
  19. tmorrison New Member

Welcome to a very interactive forum.
  20. taz87 New Member

Welcome to the forums, I am sure nobody here would hesitate to help if you need help.

Taz