Hello Work at home Dads!

Discussion in 'Work at Home Dads' started by TYBTI, Mar 16, 2008.

1. TYBTI

TYBTI New Member

I am a work at home dad too! Just sending a big hello to everyone. May we all reach the financial wealth, and financial freedom that our family deserves!

2. knslms

knslms New Member

Wow, I'm glad to see someone has recognized that more than moms can work at home!

3. Aspire

Aspire New Member

Been there - Done that - Bought the Tshirt - Still wearing it.....[​IMG]

I am a work at home Dad too and even though I feel like a 24 hour a day on call Taxi driver sometimes, my MLM goes forward and is a blessing to the family finances.

Places like this forum are great - You will get a lot of knowledge, skills and motivation here..

Regards
    Paul

4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

KUDOS to you TYBTI for being a work at home Dad - may you reach the goals you desire![​IMG]

5. opendomain

opendomain New Member

I'm not afraid to admit it, I was a work at home dad I say was because I realized just how hard my wife's job was [​IMG]

I work from home, but also work outside the house and give all due respect to ANYONE who can stay home and do the things that need to be done to keep a house going. I'd much rather deal with the stress of an office....at least I'm somewhat in control of that environment.

6. bbeard

bbeard New Member

I have been an office worker for over 24 years for the same company. It is a good living with exceptional benefits. I have been researching other options like work from home opportunities. Is affiliate marketing the way to go to make a good living? I am not talking about the get rich quick schemes. I would like to know from others out there if I can make a good living doing affiliate marketing. I am looking for confirmation that this is a valid work from home option. Any helpful suggestions are appreciated.

7. marperrr

marperrr New Member

Rock on TYBTI!

8. triplec

triplec New Member

affiliate program can improve your lifestyle but can't make you rich..you must know how to invest on other place...

9. kingjim

kingjim New Member

I think every dad would work at home if they could. It's about having life balance and having time with loved ones. Your children don't stay young very long and many dads miss out on so much.

I believe that when dads with many years in the workforce think about working from home they should use their workilife experience in evaluating opportunities. Why is it that so many otherwise savvy guys turn into 'get rich quick wide eyed affiliate fools' in the blink of an eye?

Yes working at home has great rewards but it is still a job and takes a solid work ethic. It's not so easy being your own boss you know! So being with a company that provides structure as well as support (not to mention great products/services) is important for true long term success.

I believe every man wants to provide for his family and thinks he is more capable than his current circumstances indicate. Take it slow, do you DUE DILIGENCE and use your experience to make good decisions.

Remember Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is long term profitable home based business you can be proud of and have fun doing.

Good luck and don't give up on your dreams-they are what set you apart from the mindless automotons who engage in the 'soul destroying day job' until they have no more left to give...then expire.

To your success WAHD's.

KJ

10. timbonderud

timbonderud New Member

TYBTI
    I hope all your work at home businesses are doing well, and i wish you all the very best for 2010. Take Care.

11. yasser

yasser New Member

thank you and wish you the best lso[​IMG]