Hello!

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by arkay, Apr 13, 2014.

1. arkay

arkay New Member

Hello everybody,

My name is Cristian Grigore from Bucharest, Romania.

I have a regular job, but because life is rough and a have a family to take
    care of, for few month and for the first time in my life, I'm a member of a quite new European (Swiss actually) MLM tourism business.
    It is something new and attracts me because it's in tourism field and can help
    me and other member of the community to travel cheaper and to make some money
    also.

I'm an educated and honest person, and I'm just trying to do something for my kids, my wife and myself.

And because I'm inexperienced in this kind of business, I'm trying to learn more about that. that's why i became an Work at Home Forum member.

Please accept my greetings to all of you.

Sincerely,
    Cristian
  2. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Cristian :)
  3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Cristian,

Welcome to the forum and welcome to MLM.

Just find someone in your upline who is doing really well and learn all you can from them. The reason why they are so successful is because they did things that others who are not successful have NOT done.

That is all you need to succeed in MLM.
  4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Christian! I just love how we can connect with work at home parents from all over the world.

( which means we can also connect with BUYERS from all across the countries!:) )
  5. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

6. arkay

arkay New Member

Dear all,
    Thank you for your welcome words.
    Sorry for this late reply, but I had some health issues in my family to take care of.
    Fortunately, everything is good now.
  7. arkay

arkay New Member

Thank you Talfighel.
    I'll try to learn as much as I can:)
  8. arkay

arkay New Member

Hello mountainmom!

:) There is nothing more beautifull on this world then having kids. Right now, when Im writing this reply, my litle daughter is sitting on my shoulder and playing with my ears:):)

Regarding the buyers...well... this is quite difficult for me, even here in my country...in Romania, people have different mentality then american people..they are not used to work for themselves, they are used to be employees, unfortunatelly...and here, a quite small amount like 400-500 $ is a little fortune, even they have to pay just once, and nothing more after...for me it was a litlle effort to envolved with this amount in that tourism MLM business, but I manage to handle it...
    But the main problem remains the mentality...here, people loves to stay in front of the TV and complain, instead of doing something to change their lives....i know, it is strange, and I have to admit that I'm quite disappointed, becouse I realy belive in this tourism MLM, I see that in other countries ( Hungaria and Slovakia, for intance) this business works very well, but here in Romania, is runing quite slow...it is not very expensive to buy a trip ( actually, most of the trips are cheaper then using other travel sites), they don't have to pay a regular amount or something, they don't have targets, they just have to work a bit for themselves, but they prefer to stay and complain...
    Why is so difficult to meet people and share with them something you trust??? Is it to hard to talk with others about an opportunity that you belive in?
    Well..maybe is something wrong with me..:)

That's why i'm trying to connect with people from around the world.. i have to admit that wasn't succesfull until now, because it is hard to be heard somewhere where nobody knows you, even you are an honest person.
    But I'm still trying:)
  9. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Active Member

Welcome!
    You will learn a lot here!
    Just make sure you do your research and learning before you decide to jump into anything :)
  10. arkay

arkay New Member

Thank you Peter.
    To be honest, I made tones of researches regardind that tourism MLM before involving in it:)
    Unfortunately, it helps me just to understand how thinks works and information about the legality of this business.
    But, at least, i'm convince that is not a fraud..:) whatever, I hope it is not:):)