Help getting started

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by motive2succeed, Oct 30, 2007.

1. motive2succeed

motive2succeed New Member

I know this question has been posted in various forms before--now I am asking for help too. I want to get started with Coastal Synergy Group. I have found a director that I believe will be accessible and that will follow through with excellent training for her team. Now, I need suggestions regarding startup funding. I would love to start Platinum! I 'ain't' got it myself. Any ideas/help?
    "Where there is a will, there is a way!" There is a will, I am looking for suggestions re: finding the way.
    Thanks!
  2. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Welcome to Coastal.

My suggestion since you have found a group and Director to join with is to ask that Director and others in the group what did they do to come up with funding. Many, many have been in your shoes so I am sure there will be some ideas among the Coastal Synergy Group.

Much success,
  3. jnapier

jnapier New Member

What do you have that is worth $11,000?? Do you really need it? Does it make money for you?? Could you buy a better one after your making money with Coastal Vacations.

Just a quick not...We have Official Coastal Training Monday-Thursday evening at 9PM EST. (620.294.3000 access code 1103#) Thursday night Stephanie will go over the Level 1 membership. She sold her furniture and pawned the title to her car to come up with the money.

You know, many directors start off at the position they CAN afford and then work their way up as well.

Jay NaPier
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  4. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

I would suggest starting at level 2, if possible, so you can keep your level 1 sales adn commissions. I don't know if CSG will do that or not but I know lots of teams do like the call center. Ask your future director if they let you keep the sales that come in below your level?
  5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hi,
    I think that is probably where most of us were when we got started - no money under our mattresses!!Bravo to you for seeing the advantage of coming in at Platinum![​IMG]

Have you tried these websites - I had gotten started at Premier than found a 0% credit card that I used to upgrade with.You will want to apply for a business credit card if you can as they allow for more credit....

http://www.creditcards2u.com/

http://www.100best-credit-cards.com/

Obtain a home equity loan.

Increase an existing equity line.

Sell a car you don't use

Have a Rummage Sale

Sell off your old CD/DVD collection to the pawn shop

Find two or three people or businesses to buy and share the package together.

Sell things on Ebay!

And most important of all - if this is meant for you a way will come!!

keep us posted on your success!

[​IMG]
    Viola