Help! How to Invest Back Into My Business

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by robinincarolina, Jan 4, 2011.

1. robinincarolina Silver Member

I have been doing affiliate marketing now for about 18 months. I am a bum marketer all the way and now earn enough to live (barely). I want to invest back into my business but don't have a lot of money as I am still digging out of debt, plus my car just blew up as in up in a blaze.

My question, I have about $100 to spend now. I want to get the most bang for my buck. I am looking at an article spinner or submitter or whatever. Is this a good idea? I am already pretty good at keyword research so don't think I need that.

I trust you people and would not be here if I had not found this forum. I look forward to any suggestions etc from you all.

Further background on my, I have purchased one week marketing and use that. I have written tons of articles and I post on forums related to my niche. I am not computer savy and have mostly just been following directions and still don't understand what I am doing at all times. So suggestions as to how to spend this $100 please?
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hi Robin,
    I do use an article spinner/submitter that cost around $80 - one time fee- but I still think the UAW (Unique Article Wizard) is the best which is $67 a month. I am too busy right now with my 'offline life' to utilize it enough to get it BUT I found a really great writer that writes articles for me, rewrites them and runs them thru his UAW for me - for $10 an article.

For me that is the PERFECT answer right now. I love it.[IMG]

If you want his info I can get that to you - I also use the spinner/submitter I have in my link whenever I get a chance to stick an article into it, but it isn't as good as UAW in my opinion.

edited to add: With the articles he writes for me, I can then add them to my websites, blogs, run them thru my own software, submit to ezinearticles...and whatever else I want to as they are mine and they are unique.[IMG]
  3. robinincarolina Silver Member

Thank you so much Mountainmom. I do have the time to use UAW. The ten dollar an article sounds really good as well so yes I would like the info. I am always amazed at the ways to make money online. Example, your article writer has yet another way we can earn online.

If I wanted to purchase UAW what is the best way to purchase it? Is it a clickbank product? Can you be an affiliate for it as well? I googled it and was overwhelmed.
  4. mountainmom5 Gold Member

I'll send you a message ....