Help Needed!

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Kelsey, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Kelsey

Kelsey New Member

I have created a blog about free ways to make money online, the problem is most people have already had negitive experiences and think they are all scams. I have been paid so I know there all legitimate. Any suggestions on ways to gain trust??

payment proof likes this.
  2. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Start giving without expecting anything in return and people will start flocking to you.

A hardcore business minded individual may not like this but that's the way this world works. The more you give, the more followers you will have. The more you try to extract from people, the farther they'll run from you.

Kelsey likes this.
  3. 4melife

4melife New Member

I agree with Vishal. One of the things you hear constantly in the business world and in sales is people don't care how much you know until they know how much you care. When you start giving, people take notice and talk about it. In my case, I'm starting to release some apps I've made. My plan is to do free releases because people will latch on to it quicker. Since you are doing a blog you can make many posts about your experience and your knowledge on the subject. Most people, if they feel something is there, will hang in the shadows for a while. But one day they will make the leap.

Kelsey likes this.
  4. Adrian

Adrian Member

I agree with Vishal. Just focus on providing solid value on your blog Kelsey. Try to help people out with there problems.
    Provide real answers and solutions that your audience is looking for. Train and educate your audience on how to make money online,and eventually they will grow to love you for it. If you do this right you won't have to worry about selling.

Kelsey likes this.
  5. jamess

jamess Member

Just create testimonials of the user who have positive experience then promote it and this will very useful to you business..

Kelsey likes this.
  6. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Solid value and testimonials can help. Also, personalize your experiences a bit. How is making money online helping you? If you come across as a regular, every day person making money online, that may help with legitimacy.

Good luck. :)

Kelsey likes this.
  7. CatherineK

CatherineK Member

I agree with Vishal. We have to learn how to add value before expecting anything in return. Look at it this way, if a stranger came up to you and made suggestions, wouldn't you be a little pessimistic? You need to build a relationship with people so they can begin to know what to expect from you and learn to trust you over time.
    On your blog, add more content that will help people and talk about many of the topics you cover on it. Try to find things people want to know about in the "make money online niche". Use the Google keyword tool. Include your "story" into the mix, include screenshots as proof. . Explain who you are etc.

In taking a quick look at your site, I see you are only are targeting one VERY competitive keyword phrase "make money online" in your title tag. Go back in and edit your title and include more keywords. (I use up to 61 characters, including spaces) You can add a description there also. Again, think keywords. Use the Google Keyword tool to find out what people are searching for online. Title and Description tags are extremely important so that the search engines know what your site is about, and can index it accordingly. This is the only way you have a chance of getting any traffic to your site.

Good luck
    Regards
    Catherine

Kelsey and Vishal P. Rao like this.
  8. Vishal is right on with his post. I couldn't agree more. You need to give and provide value. Build trust. I can't stress how important it is to help others. :)

9. Panterbx

Panterbx New Member

I would say put picture of your success, proof. Now a days majority don't believe by word of the mouth, they need proof. This would definitely bring more traffic. O and yes put yourself in the picture with your earnings, the more they see you the more they believe you..