Help Promoting my site!

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by mathieu67, Mar 30, 2006.

1. mathieu67

mathieu67 New Member

Hey guys,
    Im pretty new to this internet marketing world,
    I signed up with " I Give Away Money"
    As you can see the website is pretty good but I don't know how to promote it!
    Does clickbooster earn you REAL hits?
    I tried opt-in mailing list but I have a problem with my SMTP, can't send a lot of messages at a time!
    Thanks for the help!

Matt
  2. cathy_ysh

cathy_ysh New Member

I wonder what program are you into? "I Give Away Money"?
  3. Hey Matt,

I tried visiting your link, I couldn't get it off fast enough...
    If I want a website to talk to me, I would just link to a radio or TV station.

Personal opinion, lose that sound, I didn't even get a chance to look at the site before I clicked the X

Joe
  4. CuriousGeorge

CuriousGeorge New Member

Why don't you try free advertising sites?
  5. tonyb

tonyb New Member

take a look at the site below it has a flash but the produce is what you need. The leads look like they fit perfectly to what you have.
  6. jobvisa

jobvisa Guest

I have launched a site relating to home based business opportunities.My add viewed by many aspirants but I am unable to attract them to visit my site.Can anyone tell me what is the secret behind it?

Julio Saltos
  7. soygourmetcandle

soygourmetcandle New Member

I found a great home business & have a website for online orders & to recruit new team members but having difficulty getting the word out to people looking around the country to join my team..signed up with some forums and free web search but all they seem to be is others like myself who already have a home business & not looking to get into one
  8. WhitePhoenix

WhitePhoenix New Member

You might want to try other forums like this and post your link in your signature. Just don't be pushy!

As mentioned in other threads in this forum, writing articles and submitting them to free article submissions sites are a way to increase interest and traffic to your site. I've always found webrings to be helpful as well, in addtion to searching for other 'like' websites and emailing their webmasters to see if they'd be open to a link exchange... always ask first.