Help!! Refund?!

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by Frazy85, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Frazy85

Frazy85 New Member

I asked for a refund from Profit Lance over 2 weeks ago ,as their policy says if you arent happy in the first 8 weeks they will refund you, and i have heard nothing from them, no emails or anything. Is there a direct email i can contact them with? This is getting ridiculous.

2. yahia

yahia Member

Frazy85
    If you paid with a credit or debit card call the 800 number on the back of the card and dispute the transaction if you are within 30 days from the purchase. Then file a complaint with the FTC and BBB. The FTC's new regulations were induced by such complaints in the first place.

3. Sad,

Yes, I have heard others who did not get response either when it came to refunds, so as long as you contacted them, and they didn't respond, I would do a chargeback before it is 60 days where many credit card companies will no longer allow chargeback, so better to dispute it now rather than wait.

Success to all,

4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Did you purchase it thru Clickbank and if so, Did you contact Clickbank? Usually all you have to do is contact them and they will refund your money. I don't think you can get anywhere with trying to contact Profit Lance directly as CB does their transfers for them.

5. Frazy85

Frazy85 New Member

Thanks for the clickbank suggestion, i have contacted them and ill wait for their reply.

6. Dennis Anthony

Dennis Anthony New Member

Frazy85
    Keep us posted!

7. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Dennis Anthony: Frazy85
    Keep us posted!
    Yes, let us know what happens.

8. Margo Tuul

Margo Tuul New Member

if you ordered from clickbank, on top of the page, take order help>fill in details>click other help>or more help>then refund request and you are done.

If its not from Clickbank, but made a payment in paypal, open this trans. up, click "problem with order, go to resolution ..." something like this. Fill some information, and done.

If its from Clickbank and you ask for refund in Order Help...you even don't need to email them. You get a refund in few days. Normally in 2 days

9. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Let's see what happens. They should be able to refund you the money.

Maybe you should try again because sometimes emails don't go through.

Tal

10. magnavox

magnavox New Member

I am currently in the same situation. I will let you know how my situation goes as well.

11. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I just had to get a refund on something I had bought and sent an email both to Clickbank and the company and it only took about a week till I had the refund back. Not bad I thought.[​IMG]

12. magnavox

magnavox New Member

Still attempting to get the refund Profit Lance promises. No luck yet.

13. magnavox

magnavox New Member

Received an email today that I would be getting the full refund within 5 days. We shall all see.

14. magnavox

magnavox New Member

Full refund was received. It was true after all.

15. happywife

happywife Gold Member

magnavox: Full refund was received. It was true after all.
    I'm very happy for you! [​IMG] I hope that you won't give up on learning to build an online income after this experience, but that you'll find a different business building program that is right for you.

Blessings,
    Angie