Help start a business

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by mitchell_mit, Jul 30, 2007.

1. mitchell_mit

mitchell_mit New Member

Hi to all of you guys,
    Here is my first post i hope you will help me. i wanted to start up a small business of any kind but I don't have an idea where to start. Will please help me or email me coz I'm willing to invest.
    Thank you and I would appreciate your reply.
  2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

It depends on your skills. If you are a good graphic or web designer, you could work as a freelancer
  3. Hi there mitchell_mit

I have more than one opportunity for you to look at.
    The best way to find the one thats right for you is to have a quick conversation to find out what your needs are and what kind of money you want to make.

I pride myself in having something for everyone. I know the same will be true for you.

Feel free to click on my website below and put in your information.
    I will give you a call back at the time you request and see what I have for you.

Sean Keely
    Level 3 Director CV
    FTV SE Distributor
    Expect Your Success Marketing.
  4. itsjoanne

itsjoanne New Member

It depends also what your interests are.

There are lots of different network marketing companies marketing everything from health products to travel. You might want to consider one of those.

There also are programs where you don't have to do any selling or closing, you just learn how to advertise.

Another option is affiliate marketing where you get a commission for selling other people's products.

Whatever you decide to go with, I would suggest getting a mentor who has experience and can guide and train you.

It's definitely possible to make a lot of money at home if you have the right training.

Joanne
  5. opendomain

opendomain New Member

The trick is going to be to not waste your money on 10 different programs trying to find one that works. Best bet is to find a mentor of some kind(I'm always accepting applicants) and try to pick their brains for what they've done and what they view as good and workable.

I create this blog [Link removed - Admin]
    to answer many of the same questions asked about finding the right program or business.

In whatever you do make sure to do some research on them. If anyone is interested in collaborating on a "review" page of sorts for work from home businesses let me know.

If you want my advice[​IMG] visit either of my sig links.

Good luck either way.
  6. Gailtravel

Gailtravel New Member

I advise checking on the various websites listed here on this forum, reading up on them and looking at the presentations. See what fits for you. That's what I did. I chose the travel business. My best friend did the same and chose a cosmetics MLM. That was better suited for her. and the Travel was better suited for me.
  7. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I agree with Gail. There is a wealth of information on the forums. Lots of helpful people also. Just try to decide what kind of product makes you feel good and start there. You have to enjoy the product or opportunity to make it work. I personally chose a travel business. I love to travel, especially for a discount. I never have to pay retail again.

Becky
  8. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Mitchell,
    I'm not in MLM, but I do have two web sites that I have built to start my online business career. You didn't really indicate if you were looking for an online opportunity or offline.

If you are interested in online work, there are scores of options. It was all a bit overwhelming to me when I was getting started. I finally found the program that suits me best at the moment and that is what I'm using. I love it.

I can build a web site about anything I am interested in and then make money from advertising other peoples products, from advertising, from selling my own products or services, etc.

You could do something similar if that is where your interest lies.
    You don't necessarily have any site building experience. I had zilch. If you get involved in the right system, they will guide you every step of the way.

Feel free to look at my sites (in my signature) and get an idea of what I am talking about. If you have any questions, let me know.
  9. LifeofEgypt

LifeofEgypt New Member

Maybe you should consider Affiliate Marketing.
  10. fltraveler

fltraveler New Member

Quoting: mitchell_mitmitchell_mit
    Hi Mitchell_mit,
    When considering a biz opportunity, I would say you look over each offer as to;
    1. Damand for product
    2. Compare compensation plan
    3. Nitch market or not
    4. Profit margin
    5. Easly duplicated marketing system

We have an opportunity that allows you to tap into a 7 Trillion Dollar Insustry, awsome compensation plan with Perpetual Leverage, nitch market with unbeliveable profit margin and a super marketing system.

Feel free to PM me for any further info.