Here's Tony Robbins With Some Advice For Ya Internet Marketers

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by gowriter, Dec 15, 2009.

1. gowriter Member

2. lmiller14 New Member

Thanks!
  3. nanciq New Member

thank you gowriter this is very good!! I will pass this along to my downline....
  4. SovereignWealth New Member

Very cool video. Frank and John are the real deal. Thank you for posting.
  5. talfighel Silver Member

Thank you for sharing.

Everything that has to do with Tony Robbins, I will watch.

Tony is my #1 success trainer and he has done so much for me with his THE EDGE training.

Tal
  6. neonguy528 New Member

With all due respect, if anyone needs a pep talk, a seminar, or anything else to motivate them to achieve and succeed in life, well.............I motivate myself everyday to keep trying to make money. Mental drive, determination, and refusing to accept defeat. What else motivates me? Wanting to have some nice things, wanting to travel, wanting to enjoy more and better restaurants, etc., etc., etc. Having a business that hopefully people will want or need my products and services motivates me. I motivate myself. But if you need someone else to motivate you, well, that is you. And good luck with it.
  7. Rach72 New Member

Most of us don't need motivating per se, we just need reminding of why we are still working at 2am! [IMG]

Tony has the great ability to be able to tell us exactly what we want to hear. It is also interesting the cycle of belief/disbelief that a person can experience - not just with their career, but with life in general.