Hey all, new to the site

Discussion in 'Work at Home Dads' started by TopHits4U, Mar 6, 2010.

1. TopHits4U

TopHits4U New Member

Hey everyone,

I am a 30 year old dad, that works from home. I have a 4 year old girl, 2 year old boy, and another boy due next month. Needless to say I have been pretty busy lately and looking for oppertunities to make money while working from home.

Just wanted to say hello!

Thanks,

-Eric

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hey Eric - I know, I am not a 'dad' but still wanted to say 'way to go and hi' ... [​IMG]

and congrats on your kids! They are a blast, especially as they hit the teens. lol[​IMG]

3. weebitty

weebitty Member

welcome to the board they are very helpful here. You should enjoy yourself. Browse around at the different sites and get familair with them. So when you have questions or need help it maybe already asked and answered.

4. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Hi Eric,

Taking this opportunity to say hello and welcome you to the forum. Glad to see that you have joined us here.

Tal

5. TopHits4U

TopHits4U New Member

Thanks everyone! I've been doing a lot of reading and really finding a ton of useful information here. Glad I joined.

6. yasser

yasser New Member

welcome to the forum. this is one of the bet places to learn and make online friends[​IMG]

7. pinoybloggers

pinoybloggers New Member

hi eric and to every1!

i am also from philippines, i want to share also to pinoy bloggers what ever i will learn from here.

8. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

TopHits4U: Thanks everyone! I've been doing a lot of reading and really finding a ton of useful information here. Glad I joined.
    Yes Eric,

There are plenty of great info on this forum. What you could pay $100's of dollars for products, you can find the same info here.

Tal

9. wealthbuilders

wealthbuilders New Member

Welcome Eric - I too am fairly new to this forum but so far am enjoying the forum! Lots of great info being passed around.

10. Dimasalang

Dimasalang New Member

Hi! I'm also new here. I'm looking forward for jobs that will help me earn money while taking good care of my daughter. I'm a first time dad and I want to make more time to my daughter more than everything else.

I hope Work at Home jobs can help me.

11. NewRich23

NewRich23 New Member

Hi Eric! I as well am Dad of two beautiful daughters and I wanted to spend more time with them. You will find what you are looking for here to help you succeed. Good Luck!

12. wrlawrence

wrlawrence New Member

Hello Eric,

Congrats on the family and welcome to the forum. You can learn alot from these forums so stay plugged in and Good Luck.

13. mmaatt

mmaatt New Member

Hi Eric. Welcome to the forum

14. markdudek

markdudek New Member

Hi Eric!

I'm new too and I've learned more here in the few days since I joined than I did in the several months before - way to go!

Congrats on the children! (My kids are 21 & 19 now - dunno where that time went???)

Kindest Regards & good luck in all your ventures!

Mark

15. ucansucceed

ucansucceed New Member

Hi Eric,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new addition to your family next month. If you are looking for a homebased business be careful because so many are simply not worth your time and will have you going down the wrong path. The best to you!

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
    Barb Doyle, Sc.