Hey Dads

Discussion in 'Work at Home Dads' started by Thomas, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Thomas

Thomas New Member

I love working with my wife at home! I continue my normal job also, but it was not paying the bills. My wife worked at home and it is going awesome so I decided to join her and increase the business. is anyone else working with their wife and do they enjoy it or does it drive them crazy? Any opinions on this.

Tom

[Link removed - Admin]

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hi Tom - I am not a dad but my hubby decided to try the whole working at home thing about a year ago... and it drove him crazy.[​IMG]

I think he would be really great at it but he doesn't think so - so he just gladly lets me do it and supports me in it. (which is huge!)

kudos to you and I wish you and your wife much success![​IMG]

3. DaveBeck

DaveBeck New Member

Hey Thomas,

I glad to see you and your wife working from home together. I kinda wish I had that support when I started at the back in 2006 working from home. But I guess the girl friend just could not take it and left me.

At first it was hard...but I have to say now that it was worth it.

4. timbonderud

timbonderud New Member

Thomas
    I am at home with my wife and i love it, we worked together in retail at one point so we were used to seeing each other. Being at home with each other is so wonderful for us, i love her with all my heart. Being at home working for yourself is truly a blessing, time and freedom.

5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the forum. Glad that you joined us here today.

Working with a spouse is a great way to go because you get to spend time with them and you bounce back and forth on your own ideas.

That is something that I would love to do with my future wife who ever she is. Hope that she has the same WORK AT HOME mentality that I have.

Tal

6. wealthbuilders

wealthbuilders New Member

My wife and I work together at home. We love working together. We work on different aspects of our business so maybe that's why there is still sanity! [​IMG]

7. wie1969

wie1969 New Member

That should be great, Thomas.

I am new in this forum. I just started to work at home after quit my job as a financial controller. My wife is still working as her job is steady and high income, unfortunately, her working hour is not flexible enough.

I am working at home and take care my 2 year old twin girls now.

8. j11_cook

j11_cook New Member

The idea of being able to work at home with your spouse is what life should be made of in my opinion. To many people end up divorced these days. If you could work at home with your spouse, then you would have the time to do other things together that you enjoy. There is just not enough of this kind of thing going on anymore.