Hey Guys! Not So Newbie, Newbie Here!

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by Rach72, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Rach72

Rach72 New Member

Nice to meet y'all, can't believe that it has taken me a year to actually find a site that is speaking my language - but there you go!

My name is Rachael, My husband and I have 4 young kids, and when I say young, I mean that the oldest turned 5 this year......

My husband works 10 hours a day for just below the average wage....

Our youngest child (18mnths) had to have 5 operations last year and so was in and out of hospital.....as a result we are still getting up 4 times a night to him......

I started internet marketing exactly a year ago......initially working 2 hours a day, well, learning for 2 hours a day. I now have a bout 4 hours a day to work......

Oh, and I have suspected MS and am awaiting a spinal tap....

So I guess you could say that we are experts on stress management, raising kids and just getting on with it!

(and that's all I have to say about that!)

Anyways, it's great to finally be here - I recognize a couple of faces from a site that I used to belong to... OK rambling now, see ya [​IMG]
  2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Hi Rachael,

So glad to see you join us here in the forum.

Hope your child does well and recovers fast.

If you have a good mentor that is doing well online then you will do well as well as long as you take action on what they teach. Anyone can make money online. They just need to find a good mentor, take action, and never give up.

All the best,

Tal
  3. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Welcome Rachael,

It's great that you've found us. Hope you'll have fun sharing and learning IM stuff, especially since we speak your language. [​IMG]

Hermas
  4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hi Rachael - wow you have your hands full! You sound like an amazing young woman!

Glad to have you join us.[​IMG]
  5. Rach72

Rach72 New Member

Thanks guys, glad to be here, y'all seem really down to earth [​IMG]