Hey.. something is moving in here! I just had 1 downline get their money!

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by Morelans, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Morelans

Morelans New Member

Finally my buddy in Florida just got his Miami money credited to his account today! I am still waiting on the others but at least it does appear things are moving in the back!

Last.. I know they did global credit up until July 21.. but that is where mine stops. So Asd thinks I have not surfed since the 21st. Is this something they are still working on - does yours stop at July 21st as well? This is under Ad Pack History.

Ok really last this time.. I sent in my W9 like 8 weeks ago.. still says NO.

I hope this is all up and running soon.. sure miss watching the money grow and I am bursting to tell other people about it.

Thanks
    Shawn
    [Link removed - Admin]
  2. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

The ASD website is Up. Most of the functionality is working and fast. You still cannot surf yet, but the Cash History, Credit History, Ad Packages History, etc are up and running.
  3. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Morelans: does yours stop at July 21st as well? This is under Ad Pack History.

Yes my cash history stops at July 21st
    They said we will get paid for all those days off.

Terri
  4. bluedog24

bluedog24 New Member

Yup, my Miami rally money was credited today as well!!
  5. alasycia

alasycia New Member

They are definately using the down time to catch up on the payments in and out.

One of my referrals has received their long awaited ad packs today!!

Yes we are getting paid the rebates for all the time that we havent been able to surf. Everyone can look forward to being able to do some major ad pack purchases and many with promotions to match!! Hooray!
  6. smallmiracle

smallmiracle New Member

Our Miami rally money was credited today too!!!!

Still no W9...YET!

Looks like won't be long now...YEA!
  7. westfam11

westfam11 Member

It is going to be exciting to see our new cash balances. On the call last night Andy said he hopes we have been enjoying our "paid vacation" from ASD.

Becky
  8. Shannanrohde

Shannanrohde New Member

I would not worry too much about the W9, I faxed mine over 8 times, and finally last week I mailed an overnight hardcopy to them and mine still says no. They are just catching up. It won't be long now.
  9. gmoneytubb

gmoneytubb New Member

First impressions are critical in establishing trust and maintaining integrity. Times are hard and peopl are lookign for something to supplement their loss income due to the train wreck caused by 8 years of your own your own policy's. Peopl who place trust in this type project aren't looking for much, just the ability to have business conducted in a professional way. Not having phone lines that are manned is not a good first impression. Not replying to email request over 24 hours is not a good first impression, We live in the information age on the internet for god sake..When one deposits money and fax in the deposit slip that should take presedent over anything else and posted to the members account not to do so is not a good impression...So what it balls down to is people won't recommend your business to others and all this uncertainty about the negatives surfacing should be expected,, So far I don't like they way this company conducts it's business, ,It has placed a bad taste in my mouth.. I never invest an amount of money i cant afford to lose, although that is the risk!!! conducting a business with integrity means communicating daily with those that put trust in your product...What you reap your certainly will sow...
  10. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

While you pose valid concerns about ASD and the laundry list of drawbacks and of course first impressions are important that is why I do not send prospects till they are up and running again, however when I called them I always get a live person to speak to and they do answer my questions and take care of my concerns.

AND most importantly I did get checks from them when I cashed out
    and they are the most generous when it comes to bonuses and rebates. And I am speaking of ASD

I was totally impressed with the quality of advertisers on GoldenPanda!

Terri
  11. mastery

mastery New Member

Progress update: my Chicago rally ad package purchase was added into my account today.

So were some of my downline's purchases.

I did a split purchase and I don't think the credit card part is showing yet but definitely solid progress.
  12. hammerx3

hammerx3 New Member

Are other people still missing rebates? I've had nothing change on my account since 7/21 including money put in in Chicago and rebates.

I'm not worried about this unless I hear that other people have gotten their daily rebates. Then I guess I would have to call or issue a ticket.

Thanks for any replies!
  13. RickKelley

RickKelley New Member

7/21 for me also, and all of my downline
  14. alasycia

alasycia New Member

First impressions are critical in establishing trust and maintaining integrity

whilst I would normally agree with you, it is surprising to know of the large numbers of people who have not yet joined and are just waiting with their money in their hands for the minute that Join Now button is back

The first impression for many is that friend who is so happy with the programme and earning well from it.

Secondly this was posted today and may answer a few questions

Site Update and Miami and Chicago Posting

Posted July 31, 2008

The ASD Member Back Office is viewable, but not yet operational. Surfing is also not operational at the moment. We also know that the Global Credits have not yet been posted to each member's accounts for the time the site has been down. Rest assures that Global Credits will be issued as soon as the site is completely operational.

The Ad Package sales from the Miami and Chicago Rally are now being posted since the ASD Corporate Back Office is operational and we will be working throughout the weekend to post all transactions.

Please continue to be patient and look for your accounts to be upgraded very soon.
  15. hammerx3

hammerx3 New Member

Thanks for the information!!
  16. hammerx3

hammerx3 New Member

I JUST SURFED AND IT WORKED GREAT!!!!!
  17. agates93

agates93 New Member

I also surfed and it worked great. Nice and fast. Things are starting to move...Just show me the money!!! LOL
  18. hammerx3

hammerx3 New Member

Ain't that the truth!! LOL
  19. cory

cory New Member

site is still down here in canada. usual response "certificate error"
  20. hammerx3

hammerx3 New Member

Cory,

Check the URL. If it says https, take the s out and see if that works. I've had a few people that have had this happen and once they remove the s, it seems to work fine.