HI ALL

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by lildlege, Jun 12, 2007.

1. lildlege New Member

HI to all I am new to this forum and I really like the wonderful advice everyone gives and everyone here is so helpful , so I want to let everyone know this. My name is Debra but everyone calls me debbie and I am so glad I found this helpful forum. Any way Hello to all and I am from Louisiana.

Thank's to all of the kind people,
    Debbie
  2. decker2006 New Member

Hi, what brings you to the forum? I tired your link but it did not work, fyi.

Noreen
  3. gravell69 New Member

Hi lildlege, welcome to the community. I believe you'll find some very knowledgable folks on this forum. [IMG]
  4. Hemjoe New Member

Welcome, nice to see you[IMG]
  5. lildlege New Member

I ran across it doing a typing at home for cash search and it brought me to all of the wonderful people on this site. I was in an auto accident and cant work outside my home due to another surgery. Any way I wnated to make my own extra cash and guess what? I bought Average Joe. I am a little confused but as I read on this forum yall are sooooo helpful and for that I thank each one of yall(from Louisiana)..LOL. Can anyone share their experiences who just bought average joe package. Thanks to all and nice to meet you.
    P.S. I am gonna put something else there as soon as possible, sorry it didnt work I skipped a letter in one of my words.
    Any way, Thanks In Advance and glad to be here.
  6. makemoneyonline New Member

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find it very helpful!
  7. lildlege New Member

Thank you. I am already finding out how helpful this forum is I give it an A++++++++++++++++. I LUV It.

Thank you
    debbie
  8. pcwork New Member

Welcome!