Hi Everyone from Connecticut

Discussion in 'Work at Home Dads' started by Peterson113, May 17, 2010.

1. Peterson113

Peterson113 New Member

Hi Everyone...

Yep I'm another new guy...Just wanted to drop a note and introduce myself...

My name is Ted Peterson...I live and work in the wonderful state of Connecticut...I'm a Speaker, Marketer and Entertainer...All of my work is done from home, except my speaking and shows that is...

I'm looking for ways to increase my at home businesses, share some great ideas and meet interesting work at home individuals such as yourselves!

Let me know if I can help with anything or if you just want to chat and get to know each other...

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Ted! See you around.[​IMG]

3. weebitty

weebitty Member

welcome and glad to have you on board. Look forward to your posts and any wisdom you want to part with for the benefit of all here. Thanks for the offer to help us all.

4. aloevera

aloevera New Member

Hey Ted,
    Update your signature, make sure it is clickable it makes a big difference on a long run.
    I visited your blog and I really like your videos. How is the home business going?

5. enspyrdinc

enspyrdinc Guest

Hello Ted!
    Welcome to the forum. Judging by your experience, you'll be a key contributor here. I look forward to reading your posts.

Ron