hi i am new here

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by footsie, Apr 24, 2011.

1. footsie

footsie New Member

hi i am new to this forum I live in Canada and I am looking to work from home, it is difficult to get something online when you live in the boonies and can only get wireless or even slower dial up!! but i like where i live so i aint movin just to get work from home. maybe one day the phone company will get their act together and come out our way [​IMG]

If anyone knows of anything I could do let me know, I have sent an email to a travel company I guess I won't hear anything from them till after the Easter Holidays.

Happy Easter All
    Take Care [​IMG]
  2. weebitty

weebitty Member

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here slow or not! [​IMG] That is the benefits of working at home, you get to live where you want. Even if you have to go to McDonalds, or Starbucks to get connected! [​IMG] You will find opportunitys galore out there. But make sure you do your research first. Find something that you like to do that is important too. Just remember you have to treat it like a job and do it everyday. It takes time to build anything so don't think you will get rich quickly. If you bear these things in mind you will do ok. There is a learning curve to most things as well. Just don't get lost in the learning and forget to apply it.

Wish you much success in whatever you decide to do. And hope the phone company gets their act together for you!
  3. tmorrison

tmorrison Member

Welcome to the forum footsie. There is a lot of sound information here from many forum members that can assist you with your decision. Continue browsing through the forum.

All the best.

Tommy
  4. katereber

katereber New Member

Hi footsie, so happy that you choose this site to join in..
    Keep on reading to learn more on this forum..
    Hope you enjoy this community..

Have a great day!
  5. LisaEarns

LisaEarns New Member

Hey footsie [​IMG] Welcome!

There's lots of great sites on this forum so just start browsing around!