Hi - I'm New!

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by CarrieStanton, Aug 6, 2011.

1. CarrieStanton

CarrieStanton New Member

Hi everyone,
    I'm Carrie - a stay-at-home mummy from Surrey UK - I have two gorgeous boys aged 3.5 and 1 and am looking forward to sharing and learning within this community. Having had a quick browse through it seems this is a really supportive community so looking forward to getting to know you, chatting and sharing tips.
    Carrie
  2. Sweetestmiracle

Sweetestmiracle New Member

Hi Carrie,

This is a great forum to find wonderful tips and helpful information. Its been a while since I have been in this forum and am now playing catch up on new information since then.
    There is always something new to learn each day[​IMG]
  3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Hi Carrie,

Welcome to the forum. Glad that you joined us here. You are going to learn so much here. There is a wealth of info.
  4. weebitty

weebitty Member

Welcome Carrie. I am sure you will enjoy this forum with the tip and tricks and all the information that people are more than willing to share here. The people are very helpful if you have any questions and very knowledgable. Hope you will enjoy your stay with us.
  5. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

And also feel free to share your experiences with us. So welcome to the forum. [​IMG]
  6. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Carrie,

Always so nice to meet new faces around here. It's lovely that you are able to be home with your precious treasures. They grow far too quickly.

Have you been developing an online business long or are you just getting started?

I hope you'll find this forum helpful to you for growing your business and making new friends.

Blessings,
    Angie
  7. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Carrie! I am a mom of five , well, actually I am up to six for a few weeks as my son is getting married and then they are off on their honeymoon, so will be down to 3 as my oldest daughter moved out on her own ( about a quarter mile down the road) [​IMG]... yes making money from home sure helps when you want to be home with the kiddos. [​IMG]
  8. LisaEarns

LisaEarns New Member

Hey Carrie! Welcome to the forums [​IMG]
  9. totojerry

totojerry New Member

CarrieStanton

Hi Carrie,

Work around your kids ??“ whenever you want ?

A few hours a week can bring in a lot of income. Don't fear. You must know that Stay-at-home mums can earn than Going-to-work dads.

Regards.