hi,Mrudula here!

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by mrudula, Sep 24, 2008.

1. mrudula

mrudula New Member

Hi friends,
    I am Mrudula from Mumbai,India.I am also a resident of New Zealand.
    I am a stay-at-home mom and I am loving it!My current lifestyle is a stark contrast of what I had been doing all my life professionally.I was a journalist and my life was all abt deadlins,pressures and running around.
    Now,I am enjoying my new 'job' very much though it involves lot of efforts too but I am sure I will be financially independant pretty soon.
    Looking forward to meet all of you.
    Cheers!
    Mrudula
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Mrudula!
    Glad to have you with us![​IMG]
  3. pip87

pip87 New Member

Hi Mrudula,

Welcome to the forum!

Im fairly new here too but you can learn so much in this forum.
    I hope you get to as well! [​IMG]
  4. mrudula

mrudula New Member

tks guys!
  5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Welcome to the forum!
  6. Seth

Seth New Member

Hi Mrudula,

Welcome to the Forum = )[​IMG]
  7. MamAtWork

MamAtWork New Member

Hi Mrudula. I'm sure that its a huge contrast, moving to New Zealand! I moved from the UK to US and find the different lifestyle quite hard sometimes-but I too love being a work at home mum.
  8. mrudula

mrudula New Member

tks guys,
    i am happy i found this forum and have already made good friends here!With the same goal of financial freedom, we indeed have a lot in common yet lot more to exchange n explore!
    mrudula
  9. MamAtWork

MamAtWork New Member

So Mrudula, tell us, what is it that you do from home? Is it meeting your income needs yet or are you still working on that?
  10. mrudula

mrudula New Member

Hi,
    I have realised that to earn full-time and residual income,there is no substitute to good affliate programs. But they are not easy to promote so I have joined a program that does all the promoting for me! So, this program itself becomes easy to promote as many people hate recruting and promoting part of affliate programs and they rather have someone building downlines for them! We are getting great response and people are joiing by truckloads as my prpgram also requires minimum or no investement.so far so good!
    I started working from home last year but had a long gap of 6months and now I am back to work.But it is like starting from all over again but luckily I came across this program and there is no looking back now.
    No, I have not yet met my income needs though I have been paid quite often but I am sure it will be a matter of 6-12 months that I should be earning regular and good money.
    I am workig on it and I am very foussed on my goal and the route it takes!!
    would love to know abt where u guys are in your goal!
    Mrudula
  11. lathalukose

lathalukose New Member

Hi Mrudula,
    How is Newzealand?
    We are looking to immigrate and were wondering if it would be a good place if you have children.
  12. Desigirl

Desigirl New Member

Hey Mridula..

Same here..I am enjoyin the concept of working from home.. am an Engineer but i had a baby recently..So cant go out for jobs..But this is fun....

I just started using squidoo.. i love it..Did u try that its fun[​IMG]

Deepa
  13. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Hello Mrudula,

Welcome to the forum.