Hi, new here

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by chloe chua, Aug 17, 2012.

1. chloe chua New Member

Hi, I'm new here in this forum
    it seems everything is interesting and everyone is very helpful..
    sometimes i wonder can we really work at home and earn a decent income?
    what's the factors that make someone make a good income online?
    hope someone can give me the idea and maybe good experince about that?thank you
  2. KB24 Member

hi welcome to the forum!.. yes it is very possible to make a full time living online. The factors? Hard work Determination , comming up with a plan and sticking to it. Read as much as you can here or join other forums thats how I started..
  3. talfighel Silver Member

Welcome to the forum.

I think that for someone new to make money the first thing that they must do is to increase their belief system that they too can succeed. Too many people want to make money online but they just don't think that they can do it.

What ever you do, you got to somehow get that belief in your system because you too can do it. You just have to find a good and solid strategy.

MILLIONS are making a FULL time income online. If they can do it so can you.
    Just2EZ likes this.
  4. Dirk1116 New Member

The saying goes: You need to spend money to make money. However, you can waste a lot of money if you don't know what works.
    Your question suggests internet marketing, so test as many free networking and marketing systems as time permits. Find out what you like and what works for you. From that position you can focus on 2-3 things that suit you.
    Miss B likes this.
  5. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Chloe... all this stuff makes even MY head spin sometimes and I have been doing stuff online for years!

Truth is, there is always something new to learn in the world of internet marketing and making money from home. As you can see if you click on any of the signature links that we all do different stuff.

I suggest clicking and searching and when you see something that interests you, go ahead and ask about it. Just don't shell out a ton of money until you have some idea of what you are gonna be doing, and how it works. Good luck!
  6. Laura Burke New Member

Hi Chloe - I'm just wondering, is the site you've linked to in your sig not working for you?
  7. Mikka New Member

Hey Chloe
    if you don't know yet how to get started you shuld first define what you like and what sacrifices you are ready to make.

If you want to set up a serious business you will have to stick to your commitments
    And once you found a strategy or business opportunty, stick to it! be consistent in your work and don't give up.
    the right mindset is as important or even more important as business skills and stuff....
    so stay focused on your goals and the rest will follow ;)
  8. Miss B New Member

WHERE THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY...

I agree. I struggled for a long time, trying to find something and got to the point that I honestly thought there was nothing out there. I wasted a lot of money trying things out. I really needed someone to SHOW me because get so lost in it all! The internet is such a massive maze. Find something and stick to it for a good amount of time and have faith in yourself. dont give up, even if it takes longer than you want. it WILL work.
  9. westfam11 Member

Welcome Chloe.

To make money from home or in your business you really have to have a strong "why". When you have a "why" you are able to stay focused and keep moving forward even when things get tough.

There are several ways to make money online, you just have to do your due diligence and check out some of the signature lines and see what others are doing and find something that interests you. I am sure you can find help once you figure out what it is you want to do.

Rebecca
  10. Joey Xoto New Member

Hello there Chloe,

Hope you are ready to hear my answer!

First off; yes it is very possible to make a full time income at home, and much more than a full time income, too. Is it realistic? Yes, if you want it to be. If you are thinking about making £100,000 in 4 weeks, then you are probably shooting a little high. However if you approach this business like any OTHER business, and plan, make objectives, set goals, work hard, be productive and work smart, you will succeed.

There are several methods to make money on the Internet, and as I said to somebody earlier today, the best thing to do is Google the different ways to make money, and pick just ONE method and go with that. Don't jump from one thing to another, and really focus yourself on one program/product/method. There are so many things that I've learned from several years of mistakes. Recently I started everything again because I wanted a fresh start.

I won't lie, it is hard to do this; but not because the work is hard, mainly because it's hard to focus on the objectives and goals. I can't stress it enough, that planning is such a vital part to your success. If you don't plan and look at things objectively, you will quickly become overwhelmed by the amount of information, and products that are thrown in your face constantly. Ideally, you should start lurking around in this forum, and maybe other forums to try and see what others are doing, and what other questions are being asked. This will help you to learn some basics. Then as I said, pick one thing and run with it.

Last thing I'll say, as with any other goal or task you have in life, your failure is determined by you, and your success is determined by the information you apply. In other words, you have to have the correct mindset to make this business work. Don't go looking for get rich quick schemes, but instead look for get rich forever schemes, and these normally take longer than 7 days to apply :)

Hope that helps Chloe

Joey Xoto
  11. Hey Chloe,

Welcome! The answer to your question is yes, you can really work at home and earn a very decent income. The factors that contribute to your success revolve around what you decide to do. Are you going to work at home as an employee, are you going to be an independent contractor, are you going to start your own business?

Do you have any experience at what you have decided to do. Are you willing to invest in learning your business of choice. Those that are the most successful are the ones who have invested in becoming knowledgable about their craft, and are laser focused about investing their acquired knowledge in their new enterprise.

It's also important surround yourself with those who have achieved success in your area of interest. Sometimes that's not always that easy, but attending networking opportunities can help increase your connections quickly. Social networks, if used properly can help, as well.

There a many opportunities to work at home and earn a decent income. It's worth the time and effort to become well informed.