Holographic Chips Biz - CieAura

Discussion in 'Health' started by coachallura, Dec 22, 2009.

1. coachallura

coachallura New Member

Okay, I'm interested in any and all information regarding CieAura started by Ken Rasner.

Thank you.
  2. BobFirestone

BobFirestone New Member

This is directly from their websites FAQ section
    CiaAura FAQ's: Has the CieAura Chip been clinically tested?
    We are in the process of testing placebo controlled studies - clinical testing and results will be forthcoming. However, as of this time the CieAura Chip has not been clinically tested.
    After reading the website their product sounds pretty far out there. If they are running clinical trials I would wait until they release the results.
  3. coachallura

coachallura New Member

BobFirestone: This is directly from their websites FAQ section
    CiaAura FAQ's:
    Has the CieAura Chip been clinically tested?
    We are in the process of testing
    placebo controlled studies - clinical testing and results will be forthcoming. However, as of this time the CieAura Chip has not been clinically tested.
    Thanks I never saw that statement. They claim that the product has been tested for 5 years and is being used by many doctors and pro athletes including George Foreman.

No one on there board or list of founders have the credentials. It's amazing that they do not have a doctor on the list of executives.

Okay, I'm done here. I know I have to bypass this thing. Thanks again!!!!!
  4. JTHeron

JTHeron New Member

I hardly consider George Foreman as an athletetic spokesperson.

Burger spokeperson, maybe.

There's a complete writeup on this company including the connection between the CEO and a former 'hologram' company that has been the focus of many scam claims:

CieAura

I have not been able to find any reasonable explanation that this is anything other than a placebo.