Home Based Business Owners - Question Area (Spanish and English)

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Franklin, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Franklin

Franklin New Member

In this forum you can ask any question about how to market your work from home opportunity.

Tips:

Remember when marketing always provide value first don't push your agenda with the people the first time you come in contact with them.

Make sure you have a generic leads capture page. Don't use a lead capture page that has your company's name allover the place. That's very unattractive and you will not get many if any leads.

More tips coming soon...

2. Aaronbiz

Aaronbiz New Member

Welcome aboard Franklin,

I would be interested in finding out where you place your "generic leads capture pages"

Are you Blogging, using Adwords or Traffic Exchanges.

Your tips?

Aaron Riddell

3. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

i think you come at the right place.. [​IMG]

4. Franklin

Franklin New Member

Aaronbiz: Welcome aboard Franklin,

I would be interested in finding out where you place your "generic leads capture pages"

Are you Blogging
    , using Adwords or Traffic Exchanges.

Your tips?

Aaron Riddell
    Hey Aaron,

I use my generic capture pages in blogs, articles and social media. When I use PPC I used more targeted lead capture pages with the specific keyword on it for better quality score.

Make sure when using PPC to put the specific keyword on it at least a couple times so it can be more relevant to the keyword and ads. Another favorite place of mine is twitter.

twitter is very powerful when use the right way. Visit my blog find me on twitter and send me a message and let me know you are from this forum. I hope this helps [​IMG]

Success to you!

5. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

Hi,[​IMG]

I have been using google adwords for 3months now...

But, It seems like eating up my money...[​IMG]

I spend $100 per month for my campaign.

I got only few traffics on my site.

I added more than 400 keywords for my campaign..

I saw couple of times my advertising was up front page of google.

But, only when I type exact key words.. [​IMG]

I need you guys advice, I can not spend $100 month any more!!

Happy day~^^[​IMG]

6. Franklin

Franklin New Member

jaesun16: Hi,

I have been using google adwords for 3months now...

But, It seems like eating up my money...

I spend $100 per month for my campaign.

I got only few traffics on my site.

I added more than 400 keywords for my campaign..

I saw couple of times my advertising was up front page of google.

But, only when I type exact key words..

I need you guys advice, I can not spend $100 month any more!!
    Hello jaesun16, I will tell you what I do when running my PPC campaigns. I first look for long tail keywords I try not to use main keywords. Then I create one adgroup per keyword. So if I use 100 keywords that will be 100 adgroups.

Also I make sure that the keyword is on the title of the ad plus I use the keyword in various places of the landing page or capture page. Rule of thumb is not to spend more than $5 daily budget per every 50 keywords. If you are using 400 keywords you will need at least $40 for daily budget. Use less keywords!

Start low test and take what works and get rid off of the rest. Test campaigns for 1 to 2 weeks if the keywords are not converting to sell or leads, get rid of them and get new keywords.

I hope this helps. Keep in touch and let us know how is going. And remember this tips are from my own experience and practice for my business and niche. Everyone's campaigns and niches are different and results may vary. [​IMG]

7. Aaronbiz

Aaronbiz New Member

Franklin,

You have provided some handy tips here.

Patience and endless testing is the trick with Adwords and in the past my patience with Adwords has not been 100%.

The simple fact is though Adwords continues to be one of the most fastest ways to generate Traffic to your website or Blog.

>>and can't be ignored even by me

8. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Adwords is one of the methods that most people will be eager to try after hearing or seeing wonderful results from it.

But most people didn't realise that the people who use adwords and have success with it, spent their time doing testing and finding the correct keywords for good conversion.

If you want to use adwords, read up more on it. It will benefit you.