Home Cash Course or My Online Income System?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Flyp, Jul 17, 2008.

1. srama3 New Member

MOIS is very useful, I have been using it for a while now, and am starting to see results. Just remember, all of this takes time, so prepare to put some work in.
  2. bham30 New Member

I'm just curious[IMG] [IMG]. What happened with volybal3, eurika, gradyp, Elljay, jjc68 and Jacquilee19? Guys, are you earning $300 plus per day now using MOIS? Your last post on this forum was several months ago and haven't heard anything from you.

Thanks.
  3. Jacquilee19 New Member

Hello bham30,

I actually didn't stick with the program for several reasons......One was it being to much work for me at the time, (it was taking to much time away from my baby), and it was becoming monotonous. There was so much to learn, and while i was pretty good at writing articles, it just was becoming quite tedious for me. I also wasn't getting the support i needed from the admin. While the people on the forum were terrific, i needed technical assistance, (which only the admin could help me with) and i could'nt get anyone to respond or help me. I was locked out (of the forum) for some reason, so i just gave up. I know there are some people who say they are making money with it, but i know alot of those screen shots are not real. It was just way to much time and energy for me, and i really didn't see the potential for what i was looking for. Not everything is for everyone, and i guess everyone has to find their own niche. i have recently found something with much more earning potential, and a little more up my alley.

Hope this info helped you!

Jackie [IMG]
  4. sweetdreams New Member

they are selling what you bought,which is what YOU wil be selling on your FREE website,thats right-the top 3 money makers,your 'website' will look similar to theirs,and fyi...hoffman [MIOS}and lee[HCC] are BOTH same setup,and if you are on one of their home sites,and click a saved link to go elsewhere on the net,in other words to leave their site,a gray both will appear[on both girls sites] for LESS money,HCC gives $10 discount to get you to stay and join, and MIOS drops in half! 17.00 to join,..PS> about the 'Michael' notes,they give you a list of 10 or so web forums to go to,to blog to 'get yourself out there',this is step 2[hes just doin step 2[IMG] ] after you join[step 1 is to join 'traffic machines' 97.00...per month; and PSS. clickbank is free,but once you have a website,you can make commissions on a multitude of products as a vendor OR an affiliate,the reason I know this because I started the process,and stopped at the 3rd step,which was after blue wire domain-9.99 for a .com for ONE year[change the 5 year box!]then you have to use THEIR webhost[19.50 per month oR 140 for a year,I chose the 1 month of course,and get this.....oh-I used Paypal-so these sites did NOT have my c/c to keep adding charges to;anyway-get this...when it pops up to PAY/CANCEL buttons-check out DOT COM llc,paypal feedback{the little number in () after name it is a ZERO and dot com has had the account for EIGHT months>>>>>>>no transactions!!!!! so I hit CANCEL whewwww...not 1 transaction
  5. jaesun16 New Member

HI,[IMG]

Everyone is recommending MOIS

My suggestion is same! but people didn't mention one thing

about program.[IMG]

The PRICES!~~ [IMG] There are many good affiliate programs you

may choose. but they are pricey, somewhere from $60 to $200

some of them even require monthly!!

MY ONLINE INCOME SYSTEM IS ONLY $47 for life time!!!

I can' say which program is better between those, but, as far as

my experiences with MOIS concerned, MOIS is great program for

beginner!! their Step by step instruction will answer all of possible

questions you will have.![IMG]

Once again, Price is huge preference for MOIS

Good luck to you~

Thank you

Happy day~^^[IMG]
  6. persil New Member

Hello everyone I am also a newbie and decided to go with mois after reading posts on this forum. I am currently on day 19. As a complete beginner I find the course pretty easy to follow up to now and I think it's well worth the money especially for a beginner. I will keep you posted on my progress
  7. prom0406 New Member

I am currently using My Online Income System and would recommend it for individuals just starting out with affiliate marketing. Both programs are excellent but in my opionion MOIS is more geared for the beginner. It's step-by-step daily action plan approach makes learning easy and you can set your own pace. I hope this helps with your decision.
  8. mrsilvia New Member

I'm using HomeCashCourse and so far it's a bit confusing. No results yet, but hopefully soon.
  9. Rando Guest

I am also a member of MOIS and I joined them in july 08 or something. Although MOIS is good for beginners and it can be very helpful but it is not the best thing around. I have visited the MOIS only a few times in the last few months and it seems they done some improvements. I don??t know much about Home Cash Course, but in my opinion the best program online is Welalthy Affiliates. You can start with MOIS and then move on. But I don??t think it is possible to make some $500 a day with MOIS.
  10. khutson87 New Member

I also just recently got started in this business. I started with the Home Cash Course. There is alot of good information, but for me it was not enough. I still had so many questions, and I was not quite sure how and where to start. I then found Maverick Money Makers and have been using their system for 2 weeks. They walk you through everything using video. It is just like you are watching someone else do exactly what you need to do! You can even pause the video and actually do the steps along with them. I was finally able to start placing my first ads because of this program. They have wonderful email and phone support. The first support email question I sent was answered in 1 hour!

I think there is alot to learn with affiliate marketing that just takes time. I am very happy with my program and progress.
  11. angelray New Member

Hi! I've been using MOIS for a couple weeks now, I'm on day 24 or so. Personally I am liking the information. However, I've recently started using One Week Marketing by PotPieGirl and I prefer this. She gives you a step by step plan over the course of seven days to start marketing campaigns through free methods. I actually find it much easier to follow and implement than MOIS as well. She uses many of the same concepts used in MOIS-but she makes sure you really never have to spend a dime. You pick your own niche, not 'making money online'. I am still following MOIS, but I have made four sales with One Week Marketing and none with MOIS.
  12. bigwill New Member

I just started MOIS and not really sure yet. I'll give it some time and see how it goes.
  13. anthony2313 New Member

If you want a way to make money and it is not a scam.

try out affiliate marketing....many big time companies will pay

you to send traffic and sales to there website.
  14. Andy3568 New Member

I am going through My Online Income System. I am enjoying it, but I have not made any money on it. I'm approaching Day 50. They do give you a really good foundation, though. If you go through the Action Plan, I think you will start to make money eventually. The best thing about it is that they really take you by the hand and walk you through what you need to do. After I finish with the action plan, I may go back through the course and repeat it, since maybe I didn't catch everything the first time. That's what's good about it. One time price for lifetime membership.
  15. Dgitalnomad New Member

@Grady

What will you be trying next? I am in about the same boat as you. I have not tried MOIS, but from what I have read, it is for total beginners and I don't want to have to spend 60 days (and money) on territory already covered.

I am hitting the forums for new ideas.

Thanks
  16. Rubytube55 New Member

I give My Online Income System a 3 out of 5. There are alot of in's and out's throughout affiliate marketing. First off these types of programs work off of direct sales you produce. Usually payout 50% commissions on your sales, & delivers no future or residual income at all.

The course focuses on getting you to a reasonable profit of $50-$100 per day. Thats about $1500 a month which in my eyes is a nice extra boost for anyone in this business. But with these types of programs, you earn an average of $24.50 for every sale you produce!

To produce an income of $1500 a month you would NEED to generate over 60 sales every single month! The average person has a hard enough time just generating 10 sales a month with any online business or program that they just get involved in.
  17. Norry New Member

Hi
    I am a member of MOIS, but I forgot how to get to the member area can someone help me?
    Thanks. [IMG]
  18. Working Mama New Member

I'm sorry if I'm doing this wrong. I'm trying to find the members website for MOIS. I purchased it last year like Norry. I wrote it down but it's giving me a server 404 error so I'm wondering if they changed the url. Can someone help me please?

Thanks all. I have to say, I'm rather impressed with this forum. Thanks to all who post fabulous information. Good luck to all!
  19. Flipper New Member

I have been doing MOIS for some time know and im finding it very useful indeed.
  20. makeithappen New Member

hello
    I am thinking of purchasing mios, am totally new to this whole internet marketing game. If there is anyone out there who is actually winning with this your input would be greatly appreciated.