Home Income Kit, Scam?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by fireman5214, Jan 27, 2013.

1. fireman5214

fireman5214 New Member

I have seen this company many times but have always been afraid to join it. Seems too good to be true, to only post links and make money off it. I have done research and find people saying it is a scam and others saying its not, just like any other work at home. I would try it if I knew it was worth the 49.00 signup but not sure if I should. I got it in a blind email. Any help is appreciated. Here is a link if you want to see for yourself what it is all about. I read through it all and those amounts you make seem kindof high for just posting links. Thank-you for your time. https://www.home-income-kit.com/dl/?Qualify=yes&
  2. CubicleBob

CubicleBob Member

Hi,
    There was an article in what I thought was a reputable site about this program that was sent to me about two months ago by a friend. At the time, there was an article that I read after I clicked on the link. This was what he wrote:

At the time, I read the article and assumed it was from msnbc.com but if you look at the URL it is fishy with the -decembers.net at theend of it. Now when you try to click on that link, it cannot be found but it was there because I read it. I am pretty sure it was from this same exact program. I would be very leery about sending in your $49 unless someone else here has used it and it has worked for them.

Anything that sounds too good to be true typically is just that!
  3. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I personally tend to avoid things like this with an up front fee, because there are so many free ways to make money online.
  4. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

5. Based on the posts above this is something I would personally probably stay away from. Everyone is looking to make lot's of money online with little to no work. This just isn't the case. There is no magic button. Creating a successful online business takes work. It's just like any offline business. Learn the skills and implement them. :)
  6. fireman5214

fireman5214 New Member

Yeah I kidnof figured it was too good ot be true and I have been doing ALOT of researching on stuff, just not sure what is best, cant find anyone interested in MLM with stuff that I believe in, not the herbal supplements and stuff
  7. BobbyDrama82

BobbyDrama82 New Member

As someone that personally uses the home income kit. It works. It takes effort though. If you think your going to log in and immediately start making money your wrong. It takes times. Your not just posting links your also responsible for driving traffic to the sites where you have posted links. Come on folks you have been on the planet at least 18 years you know that money doesn't generate itself that quickly with out an effort.
  8. paulms

paulms New Member

Just came across this when searching Google. I'd strongly advise people to stay away from Home Income Kit. Karen James is a stock photo which you can verify by doing this Google image search.

The people behind this are the same people who ran the notorious Paid To Place program. If you do a search on that, you'll know all you need to know.

At my site I had shills coming to post about "Paid To Place" claiming that it worked, even though there were already overwhelming complaints about it.

Also, on the Home Income Kit site I saw there were specific income testimonials without showing what a typical customer could expect which is in direct violation of the FTC's No Safe Harbor Guidelines:

http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2009/10/endortest.shtm
  9. i♥marketing

i♥marketing New Member

Darling, you should stay away from those programs that cost you to join on the first day. Also there are places like the bbb and websites with reviews you can check. But you need to take each review with a grain of salt. If the program were free and you dont need to provide any personal information like your social security number and moms maiden name, then I would give it a try after you have done your research. Look for the free programs like answering surveys for money, gift cards, etc. or marketing campaigns and blogging.

~Crystal