House Based Enterprise

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by totojerry, Aug 31, 2011.

1. totojerry New Member

Hi all,

I'm looking for a way to generate cash in a House Based Enterprise. Can you help ?

I'd also like to know which is the easieast Multilevel marketing company at the instant in the world. Your suggestions are all welcome.
  2. talfighel Silver Member

There are many multi level marketing companies in the world. The numbers are just growing and growing at a RAPID pace.

Well with so many of them coming all the time, I would suggest that following company. I am not with them. I am not associated with them but I know that they will be here 50 years from now.

The company is called AMWAY.
  3. FreeCashMan Active Member

Realize that nearly any networking biz works if you work it. If you effectively market your biz to those looking for a home business and can offer them system and marketing methods to be successful people will follow.

I don't know what the easiest is but Chews 4 Health new Chews 90 System is making me and many others 4 - figures weekly and this has happen inside of the first 30 days. The $60 start up with $120 or $168 commission per sale/referral has caused a great shock wave in the industry.

Just look around and see what interest you but make sure you also have a marketing plan/strategy to go along with getting into the biz. This should help avoid the failures many have suffered in the past.
  4. RICH4NURICHE New Member

totojerry, there are many companies out there. You would really have to take the time to find what fits you. What compensation plan makes sense to you and of course a product/service that you can see yourself promoting. Don't be afraid to make mistakes or take necessary risks. Also, never go it alone. That's not what this business model is about. Networking involves more than just sales and internet posting. There's different kinds of action. Some gets you nowhere and others get results. The quicker way is to find a mentor or someone in your upline that knows. I have one of my own and she supports me and my team.