How about www.cash1234.com?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by svamadhou, Sep 10, 2006.

1. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

I say any website that has "cash" in it or "ez wealth" is all nonsense. You need to focus on products and services that actually have real world value that people would buy without an oppty attached to it. It is amazing how many people fall for these scams that are here today and gone tomorrow.

Chris
  2. bestleads

bestleads New Member

[​IMG] Hi:

These forums are an excellent review source of all the different programs in the world wide web.

I have suffered a lot of these scams.

The most devasting just happened in july 2009.
    I was a member of an MLM program that supposedly was the better competition of GDI.
    But after two years they disappeared.

I had my domain and hosting through them and lost two years of work. They were resellers, as I was, too.
    But they registered the domains under their name, I had renewed my domain on june 2009, I have to wait until next year to recover it.

If it seems too good to be true, it is.

If you want to know how legit a program is do the following:

In googles or yahoo search write the name of the program or site followed by the words scam, rip off, fraud.
    If someone has said something of that program in any forum, blog, or review, it will appear in the search results.

Sincerely,

Luis Antonio
    [​IMG]
  3. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

So sorry to say this ... I thought our parents and teachers told us not to bet money? Why we have forgotten their wise advice?

I remembered they said, when I was older, "... put money where it will grow ...". But, their advice when I was small still stand, right?

Why CASH1234.com?
  4. danielng

danielng New Member

Hi all, if it is confirmed scam. why no police to catch them and put them in jail. so that it will stop cheating innocent people.

Thank you and God bless
  5. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

Hi, it is hard to police department on earth has the resources to catch Internet scammers (false or assumed identities). That's why we form Internet communities to alert others of their schemes.
  6. gersh2112

gersh2112 New Member

I can't believe what I am reading about this system. Really become an online gambler? The sales page makes this thing sound like a real business opportunity and now come to find out they advise you to become the Cincinnati kid are you kidding me! Maybe next they advise you to start watching poker after dark and try to become the next Texas hold em world champ but more likely sounds like they are hoping everyone is that opts into this system (ha,ha,ha) is a world class chump.I have been looking for a real opportunity to work from home and after 3 months of searching I still have not found anything legit. Thanks for the reviews saved me from just another major waste of time![​IMG]