How Affiliate program works?

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Adam, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Adam

Adam New Member

Hi this is Adam,

I have a new website and i want to start making money out of it.
    i have 200 visitors per day,but i don't think that affiliate programs like amazon give a good profit any good ideas for my website?

can anyone reply to this?
    Adam
  2. arunkumarsuri

arunkumarsuri New Member

Hi Adam,

The greatest advantage with affiliate programs is that you can join free. You can advertise good affiliate programs on your site. It takes some time to start earning from those programs. Please include you url in the signature box so that we can have a look at your site.

Arun
  3. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

4. twnuck

twnuck New Member

Adam,

I think it's important to pick a program that fits you. In addition to what Vishal posted (which are all great programs) here are a couple of the ones I like:

www.sfi.com
    www.empowerism.com

End the end I think that if you don't like the product it probably won't turn into a successful business. I also like to reap at least 25% off of the products I'm selling. That's a ballpark and sometimes you get more and sometimes less.

Todd
  5. gary99

gary99 New Member

I signed up with Commision Junction (http://cj.com) recently. Still trying to figure everything out, but I'm really impressed with the amount of information they give you. When picking a merchant, they'll show you the average ePC (earnings per 100 clicks) over the last 7 days, as well as over the last 3 months. Then, after you've chosen a merchant for which you want to advertise, you can see these same ePC stats broken down for each type of banner and link they offer.

Really pretty cool stuff I think.
  6. easttech

easttech New Member

CJ is very good but it's tough finding good programs to promote. ClickBank and Shareasale are excellent as well.

We just started a new site with some better known opportunities that are available today for making some extra money. We like 12dp the best, but there are many others. We also have a very extensive list of know scams updated just yesterday. These programs should be avoided if it??™s not already too late for some folks.

We also promote lots of CJ, ClickBank and Shareasale and affiliate programs through this site as well. Folks should also use Google AdSense for generating extra income as well. It's free to join and if people don't buy from you, at least you can try to recoup some of your advertising costs.
  7. netjobs

netjobs Member

8. polson37

polson37 New Member

there is a site out there its amazing and i give lots of kidos for it, its called harlandscripts.com i have tried all kinds of money making traffic exchange lots of things and its a easy program its a pro traffic exchange ect. please visit the site he will help you out. Good luck. Ive used plenty of different exchanges and cant see to work the program. Pat