How are people putting in money today?

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by bluedog24, Jul 6, 2008.

1. bluedog24

bluedog24 New Member

I have a question...
    I have a refferal who wants to put in money tommorow?
    What is the fastest way his money can get to the company?
    I think he can go through bank of america, but is that still be offered, and if so, what does he have to fill out to go with it, as much info as possible would be much apprecitated! Thanks!!
  2. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

I've had good results Wiring the money in and Faxing to ASD the associated information in at the same time. There is a Wiring fee though.

The only potential concern is that you need to make sure the Fax actually goes through...with ASD backlogged in all services now, and having just ONE Fax number for 70,000+ Members, roll the dice to make sure the fax doesn't bounce back...consider faxing it in 3 or 4 times even to make sure that One Fax will go through (bad advice but it works)
  3. bluedog24

bluedog24 New Member

Can he wire the money from bank of America or any bank? Is there a certain account # he should be aware of to wire it to or anything like that?
  4. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

You can wire from Bank to Bank. Does not have to be from Bank of America to BOA.

Under this Tab Here there are specific instructions for Wiring and for Faxing the relevant information to ASD:

http://www.freewebs.com/dawnstowers/generalinformation.htm

Make sure your Friend Faxes in the Relevant Information requested. One of the reason ASD is shutting down Direct Deposit is folks are not faxing in the Relevant information so ASD could not match the Money with the Member.
  5. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

I took cash to a B of A drive through teller and then taped the deposit ticket to my fax cover, which had my name and member number and requesting the 25% match (over $500).

It did take about 20 minutes before the fax would go through, but I have my confirmation sheet that it went through.

By the time I got the fax through it was probably a little after 6pm and my Ad Pkgs $ was in my account the next day. This was about 2 1/2 weeks ago, before the Customer Service Department fell apart.

I thought this was a great procedure, it was fast and I incurred $0 fees!

Seems to me if people weren't including the proper information to match up the deposits, they could just issue a form to be downloaded that would request all the required information and fax the form wtih the deposit receipt.

Discontinuing it altogether seems like cutting off the leg because you sprained your ankle!

Cheers!
    Brenda
  6. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Regretably some of the delays are due to people NOT sending in the correct information or not giving sufficient details

If you are faxing or emailing or writing - you MUST put your name and member number on the message. You must also put a copy of the official document for the transaction - whether it is a Money Order recipt, bank transfer receipt, an Alert Pay back office transaction receipt (copy pasted etc.)

A ticket or other form of communciation without the proof and all the references etc does not help much.

"I sent 500$ by Alert Pay/STP/Bank Transfer on the 5th July" does not help much.

Giving your member number, your Alert PAY/STP ID, and a copy and paste of the actual transfer from your back office/Payment receipt from the Bank with all the references - does help them sort it out quicker.

We know there is a backlog - so please help them to help us.

Jenny
  7. Caterina

Caterina New Member

Jenny, one of my 1st lines did it ALL correctly....everything they wanted on the fax as well as the receipt were sent immediately.....we're still waiting going on three weeks, now.....the problem apparently is that the receipt itself was too light for them to easily decipher. We could see it with no problem on this end, but I have no clue how it came out on their end.

SO, if anyone goes this route, be SURE to darken the receipt so that they can see all the numbers without question.
  8. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

maybe they just need more ink for their printer!
  9. alasycia

alasycia New Member

LOL!

Having said that - I always ask my group to send me a copy of what they have sent - so I can see it for myself!

Which is how i know about the comment "I paid x$ by Alert Pay on the xJune and it is not on my account"!LOL And although there those that slip through - often the information is NOT sufficient or illegible!

Caterina, You or they must send in a ticket with ALL the information on it (copy pasted if necessary) and when this has been done. and you can see that it shows up on the ticket clearly .............

Than .... I guess the only route is for you to arm yourself with all the information including ticket number and lots of patience and call the office for them!!

Hopefully one day we will all laugh about this!!

Jenny
  10. Caterina

Caterina New Member

Oh, yeah.....have sent tickets, called, faxed.....you name it.....smile......I think we're making progress, though.....a gal I spoke with last week gave me her supervisor's email address, and he's now working directly with me on it......they can SEE that the deposit was made.....not real sure why it hasn't yet been put into my referral's account, but am assuming it's because they're STILL playing catch-up and it was right at the end of the day on July 3.....then the holiday happened.

CORRECTION, by the way.....it's only been two weeks......this is the beginning of the third week.

I know they'll get it taken care of.....

On another note, this weekend, ASD honored a request I had made during the 100% match in Tampa. I won't say much in light of the "warning from ASD" post.....suffice it to say that I believe this company to be ABSOLUTELY one of great integrity.....even though this problem with getting money credited is going on for my referral, I can't find a thing to be unhappy about.

I love ASD!!!