How can I attract affiliates for my clickbank e-book?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by mticknor, Aug 8, 2011.

1. mticknor New Member

Hi everyone! I am new to this forum and so far I like what I see. [IMG] I just launched my first product as a vendor at clickbank and I am realizing I am going to need to attract affiliates in order to see any real money come in.

Any suggestions on how I can attract affiliates to promote my product on clickbank?

My product is an e-book in the weight loss/diet niche and so far in my first week I have already started generating 1 sale per day (don't know how that even happened since I haven't promoted it yet) so I am very pleased with clickbank so far.

Hope to get some great suggestions! Thanks in advance! [IMG]
  2. talfighel Silver Member

First thing is:

Make sure that you have on your home page a link that allows people to sign up to your affiliate program.

Every single customer that comes in, allow them to sign up too and show them what to do and how to make sales. If you get every customer to see your affiliate program and have them sign up or have a portion of them sign up, this can become a snow ball and give you many affiliates all the time.

If you stay consistent, you will get many affiliates promoting for you.
  3. getagrip Gold Member

I would recommend finding some affiliate marketing forums and answer questions for people (and provide real value to them in the process, of course). Create a signature link that says, "affiliates wanted" and link to the affiliate page on your website that explains your affiliate program. Use a heading on that page that says something like, "earn $$$ for every sale" and see what kind of people you can attract.
  4. shuvo New Member

I agree with getagrip.Find affiliate programs related forums that accept signature and continuously participate there.Advertise your product using classified ad posting sites and this is how you can attract some affiliates.
  5. The key to success on the internet is traffic. You must have traffic in order for any program to work. In order to get traffic, you need great content written to the best of your abilities, you need search engine optimized (seo) keywords selected specifically to drive traffic to your site, and you need backlinks, preferably dofollow backlinks, pointing to your website and website pages from other sites, demonstrating to Google and other search engines that other websites acknowledge that you have good information on your site.

If you do not drive relevant traffic to your site, no matter what you do, you will not have a successful business. It takes time and effort to drive traffic to your site. So this requires laser focus on your part to commit to doing the things necessary to achieve that goal. [IMG]
  6. PeterFrosen New Member

I would recommend an attractive big commission like 75%

This will attract many affiliates
  7. PortableIncome New Member

The warrior forum is a good place to launch a product such as this.