How Can I Build More Quality Backlink?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by johnben1444, Sep 26, 2009.

1. johnben1444

johnben1444 New Member

I have my site on the second page of msn and want to build more backlink so that it can move to the first page. What are your most recommended backlink sites?

2. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

There are many quality back link building programs out there, just search for them.

3. workfromhomepro

workfromhomepro New Member

Backlinks tips? Simple and free way.

Create account with all the free blogs and
    web properties online, namely Blogger.com,
    Wordpress.com, Squidoo.com, etc. Post 1 or
    2 unique article to each of them.

Link each blog or property to your main site.

Next inter-link the blogs and properties.

You now have unique blogs linking to your main
    site and raising its ranking. It is free and easy.

Hope it helps

4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Submit your site to Digg.com and get some backlinks through Ezinearticles.com

5. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Without a doubt,

in addition to writing articles and publishing them on the fee content sites, of course using your keywords as anchor text,
    I would use Traffic Bug.

You may be able to get a 40 day free trial through the Thirty Day Challenge, which (was fantastic this year).

Cheers!
    Victoria

6. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

Bookmark your sites at onlywire.com or socialmarker.com. You can have backlinks from those bookmarks.

Also, do blog commenting linking to your main sites. Be sure to write useful comments to avoid being deleted.

Write articles about your site's niche and submit the articles to article directories and don't forget to place your site's link at the article's bio box.

7. peterj07

peterj07 New Member

So backlinks are just clickable links I put into my bio box or text as html code to send people to my affiliate sites etc?

Sorry if this sounds like an obvious question, I havn't mastered the lingo yet!

8. elle14

elle14 New Member

Search engines index forums frequently, so posting in forums is a good way to gain quality backlinks with the anchor text of your choice.

9. peterj07

peterj07 New Member

So the links I have in my signature here is good?

10. debbystewart

debbystewart New Member

I would suggest that you hire link building services. There are plenty of link building services run by folks from India. They are cheap and I had good experience with them.

11. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

And just keep writing.

I find if I force myself, the words do not flow.

When inspiration comes, usually on a peaceful day,this seems to be the best time to write quality content.
    Cheers,
    Victoria

12. BuddyPilgrim

BuddyPilgrim New Member

I have a partner with a link building service but honestly I think with MSN (bing) on page SEO and the use of a link wheel will go a long way before spending money.

BP

13. aaramire

aaramire New Member

I'm going to give you both a gift and a curse. Go to the warrior forum. It's a gift because there are lots of very low priced products especially for warrior members. It includes back link services.

I call it a curse too because there are so many offers that you may find yourself buying lots of courses/products that you don't really need

14. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Article marketing is one of the best methods. Write 50 unique articles and submit them to popular directories such as ezinearticles, article base, idea marketers. Over time you will will notice a substantial increase in traffic and backlinks

15. MakeMuchMoney3

MakeMuchMoney3 New Member

Build loads of backlinks from free blogs and other free stuff. There is millions stuff on the net that are free. Just search for them and you will find it [​IMG]

16. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

It's all about creating a loop & you'll be amazed
    at the extra traffic & potentail sales you can get
    from this.

Just make sure that the left hand understands the right.

WEBSITE - PRODUCTS - TRAFFIC - MONEY - [​IMG]

17. gowriter

gowriter Member

If you've got a blog, choose a post that you want people to see, then bookmark it with Delicious or Twitter. Then take the RSS feed URL from the social bookmark and put it into Feedage, Feebruner and Million RSS.

Don't get too eager to build 3000 backlinks in one go. Google will consider that Google bombing and put your site in the sandbox for 4 months. Just keep the pace you've been building and accelerate a little bit.

If you've got 50 links and ramp up to 150 too, should be okay.
    Gradual build.

18. nathanwe

nathanwe New Member

Hi there,

actually trading your links with other sites really isnt the way you are ranked anymore, but the best way to get yourself to the top is by spreading your links around.

What i mean by that is the more times google sees your site on the web the better your ranking will be.

my suggestion to you would be to go and create a bunch of different niche blogs and write a few articles on them & and get some traffic moving and then put your link in them.

Now this is something that is very time consuming, and if doing it yourself could take a few months. if your a busy person i would suggest you get a expert company to do it for you. the one i use all the time for this type of stuff is http://www.orangesoda.com

19. JoelCowen

JoelCowen New Member

I would recommend the easy way...write articles and submit them to EzineArticles.com. This is one way that driven my website up the ranks fairly quickly. Hope this helps.

To your freedom and success,

Joel

20. HarryJackson

HarryJackson New Member

Article submission ,blogs and forum will help you to get quality back links