How Can I Build More Quality Backlink?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by johnben1444, Sep 26, 2009.

1. joseph1 New Member

debbystewart: I would suggest that you hire link building services

In my experience with link building services, I would suggest not to use them mainly the cheeper ones from india.

I used one of these services a few years ago and yes they got me some backlinks from high PR sites and they send you a report of the sites that contain your anchor text.

I did some investigating by going to the sites and what I found shocked me. they were forums and the service that I hired have people working for them that make forum posts and guess what? They were spamming these forums, their post contained no useful content and provided no value, the posts were a list of about 8-12 anchor text and that's it nothing else.

A word of wisdom, stay away!
    Joseph
  2. kane1976 New Member

I recently came across a site that automatically creates one way backlinks to your website.

You earn link credit by displaying other peoples links on your website, and then that link credit is used to display your website on other peoples websites.

It works so that you gain one way backlinks, and not have to reciprocate with anyone.

Check it out at automaticbacklinks.com
  3. PeterFrosen New Member

Buying Scrapebox and a guid one how to use I think would be a good start.

Don't over blast though be careful, having 10,000 backlinks on a new website can get you sandboxed by Google.
  4. youthfrenzy New Member

I have just started my blog a month ago and already got 5200 unique visitors in the first month.
    Keep posting on social media sites, comment on other blogs, work in forum and submit your blog to almost all the directories!
  5. yasser New Member

get contextual links. the best and you will rank fast [IMG]
  6. sunnyblue New Member

Well, MSN/Bing has different algorithm compared to Google.com

I would say submitting your sites to quality directories would help a lot.
  7. jamess New Member

Social Bookmarking, forum posting and create blogs are the best way to build the backlinks..
  8. You can use web 2.0 websites like Squidoo, Tumblr, Hubpages to create informative blogs which are pointing back to your money site. You can also use Social Media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ to promote your site and this will lead you to having natural traffic that are coming in.
  9. Cristi Doncea New Member

You can use fiverr.com . For $5 you will get 100 edu backlinks and to link to those links just ask the same guy to do it, if he doesn't want to do it then search for another one.
  10. Shane Martin New Member

I would recommend that you vary your links between these types of sites:

article directory links
    blogger and web 2.0 links
    blog commenting links
    social bookmarking
    forum posting
    squidoo
    hubpages
    yahoo answers

Set yourself a limit of af say 10 fresh links a day with this method and use various anchor text
  11. jamess New Member

Social Book Marking, Article Submission and guest posting are valuable activities to get quality back links.
  12. Jason Roy New Member

The most safe way to build backlinks are obviously guest blogging on niche related sites.Besides this social media backlink like Twitter tweet or Facebook share also works fine these days after Google penguin update.