how can I find the right person ?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by paulren, Feb 1, 2013.

1. paulren

paulren New Member

Hello All,

I am part of FlexKom. Can anyone give me an idea how I can motivate people and show them that I am in need of people who want to build up our concept?
    I mean about: from zero to hero.

I don't need people who join and follow me. I need people who join, understand it and start to make their own team in USA/India/Australia (of course with my back-up).
  2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Try finding different sites, forums, groups, social networks, etc. where people might be interested in doing this and promote your opportunity there.

Good luck. :)
  3. MikeBeener

MikeBeener New Member

I wish I could help, I too am fairly new to MLM. I will say that I agree with and cannot stress enough the importance of your last sentence. The key is duplicity. It's nice to build your team but people who do nothing have limited value, much better to get 5 who are motivated and work hard to build their teams.
    payment proof likes this.
  4. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

That is why it is a good idea to recruit as many people as possible.

Some people will stick it out for a few weeks and then quit.

Some will take some action and when they see no results, they will quit.

Some will pay the monthly fee of your program and do nothing.

Some will do everything and go all out and take massive action. These are the people who will grow your team.

That is why you will need to recruit as many people as possible on a consistent basis.
    Nabil and eina26 like this.
  5. Kyäni

Kyäni New Member

The product comes first. If you have really good products you do not need to motivate people. Because product making it itself. If someone try the product and feel it is working you do not need to motivate. Kind of self motivation. So the company you are working with really important! I worked with different MLM companies before invested lots of money, stocked their products and after a period you are not able to earn any money if you are not top of the line. Then I started working with Kyäni and I understood the power of product is very important and also compensation plan they are offering!!!
  6. Kyle.S.

Kyle.S. New Member

I believe the key to finding the right people is to be the right person ourselves! The sharpest person in the world probably isn't going to want to work with the village idiot, so we need to constantly be honing our own skills so when the right people show up we are ready to lead.

As far as building a team internationally goes. I love the saying "think globally, act locally". Start by building a strong base in your local area, success builds your credibility and makes you more appealing to work with for people at a distance.
    Keith Worboys and payment proof like this.
  7. POSHionista

POSHionista New Member

Some advice I got when I first started was to make sure to contact at least 5 people each day about my business. Whether it is handing a sample to a stranger, sending a Facebook message, or talking to an old friend. Making sure you are talking to 5 people each and every day will put your business in the front of your mind and you will be able to find those key team members.
    Nabil and payment proof like this.
  8. Keith Worboys

Keith Worboys New Member

The best way to motivate people is to be motivational, basically be the leader you want to follow.

I think a mistake you are making is in saying you don't need them to follow you, yet you want them to do something that you're struggling to do by your own admission.
  9. ownabiz

ownabiz New Member

Hi Paulren, I think the way is actually to find out what they want. For example, I have a hockey friend who broke her leg, so I recommended her my serum which has 200+ growth factors. So she was interested and that is when I went into more. Some of them just become consumers and I am still satisfied because they are not pressured into using the products and when they realise how good the product is and they have missed out half a year of opportunities, they will help you share and become a distributor.

But when you realise that a person is willing to work then nurture him/her. Product trainings, sharing sessions are all important. Sometimes the person who is willing to work is not a very good sales person. Many are, because alot of us are not good in sales. Thats when you convince them to bring others into the sharing sessions. These persuasive people are the ones that will succeed in this business.

I think at the end of the day it is all about giving the person more worth, and they will be convinced to listen to you.
  10. Jenergy

Jenergy New Member

I think you need to get really clear on your belief in the mission of the company and then you find people that believe in your belief. Your belief should be so strong that it could wake you up in the middle of the night and you are that motivated to work. Have you written your own personal mission statement? What is your mission and your WHY?
  11. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

When all is said and done it's all about relationships... learning how to really listen to people, find out what makes them tick, learn how to really genuinely care about them and if what you have is a good fit for them they will trust you enough to follow you.

We can ALL smell salespeople from a mile away.. and nobody likes them. Nobody.
  12. Andrew Taylor

Andrew Taylor New Member

Someone I would consider giving a call or sending an email to is a man name Richard Kall he is a great guy and will coach you for free he is a network marketing legend and willing to help people if they are willing to put in the work. He is teaching me how to make 100K is my first year of network marketing I truly mean it contact this guy here is his website and listen and apply what he says. Here is his site and his email address is at the bottom he is in the USA-> http://www.richardkall.com
  13. Ruslandia

Ruslandia New Member

I think it's very important to find out what the interests and goals of that person are. If you find out what their "why" is (reason to do this business), you can tell that person that it's possible to reach his/her goals by doing this/that.
    Also: people see and feel it if you are passionate and into something. If you tell your story in a very happy, enthousiastic way, people will feel that and will think: hmm there must be a reason why you are SO into this.
    Fact: enthousiasm is contagious.
  14. florbags

florbags Member

For people to join you, you have to become a leader first.

It's normal for humans to look for someone to look up to, someone who could solve their problems and someone who could help them succeed. If they don't see you in any of those ways, no one will join you.

If you're a leader, you won't have to chase people. Instead, people will come running towards you. It's what we call attraction marketing.

Leaders lives in a mind-state of abundance. You don't NEED people to join you. When you are in need of something from someone you are automatically submitting to them and handing them the power over you. No one wants to work for someone who has a weak personality.

Show people that you REALLY know what you are doing. Show them your expertise. Do not show off your earnings, that is not leadership, only amateurs do that. If you have accomplished something, share it. If you have written a new article, share it. If you want to say something motivational and inspirational, do it.

In other words, show leadership so you could attract followers. When they officially become your followers, you will then have the responsibility of teaching them how to become leaders on their own right.

I hope this helps. :)
  15. Tatyana

Tatyana New Member

I always go back to that principle of treating people how I want to be treated! I HATE to be sold to! Make me WANT your company/product...don't push it on me! ;)

Just2EZ and payment proof like this.
  16. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Well said. This old fashioned principle still goes a long way. There is so much high pressure selling on the Internet. I think it's better to help others succeed than just sell to them and make a quick conversion.
  17. closerjim

closerjim Member

The first thing to realize ... it's a "truth" that you're not going to change. Period.

Here it is.

The people you're saying you are after ... will see it ... understand it ... be motivated
    and self starters and leaders and will take it to the world and run with it and build
    (does that about cover it?) .... make up 1% of the entire population of the "universe"
    of potential distributors you will ever talk to in your entire life.

Period.

So, for starters, if that is really the person you're after, all you have to do is be willing
    to do what MOST DISTRIBUTORS AREN'T WILLING TO DO.

When you find someone (will be most of them) who is NOT the person you're after
    then you ........ ...... let them go.

The #1 reason for failure in MLM / Networking .... NOT talking to enough people.

BUT the #2 reason? Spending TOO MUCH TIME talking to the WRONG ONES.

If you get someone engaged and they aren't "the one you're after" but now you
    dig your heels in and start "selling" and "convincing" and "talking them into it"
    you are now engaging in THE #2 REASON FOR FAILING.

But there is good news.

68% of all the people out there, are NOT WORTH TALKING TO at all.

They are whiners, unmotivated complainers who literally will go no where in life.

Harsh? Yes. True? Yes.

But that means .... 32% of the people out there ARE WORTH TALKING TO.

And they include that 1% total leader types that will literally knock you down
    if you don't get out of their way tearing it up in the company no matter what
    you say or do.

THE TRICK?

Learn how to recognize the different groups and ..... act appropriately.

Get 'er done there sport!
  18. Tatyana

Tatyana New Member

It's truly a skill that is developed in the profession of network marketing, knowing and truly recognizing your target market. After all, if you do not get any No's, you will not learn or progress to Yes's. :)

19. closerjim

closerjim Member

LOL ....

Even a waitress offering coffee refills to customers in the restaurant
    get's told "No .. thanks." by some of the customers when she asks.

If you're not hearing "No." it just means you're not talking to ANYONE.

Here's the thing.

Most 6 figure yearly income earners in MLM (by most I'm talking 90%+)
    in their ENTIRE CAREER only personally sponsored 15 to 20 people.
    PERIOD.

And..... over 90% of their income (the 6 figures yearly) is coming from
    just 3 to 5 of those 20.

My own income earning $50,000 to $80,000 monthly with our last
    big run, had close to 80% of that income, coming from 3 people.

What's this all mean???

It means as you go out and talk to people, sharing your story and doing
    your thing .... BE OKAY WITH THE "NOs" you get!

Why? Because the YES people are the ones that will make you money.

If you spend time and energy trying to "sell" or "convince" or feeling
    like you're failing, or losing when you get a no .... it's simply a waste.

There are WAYYYYYY more "no" people than "yes" (ready to go now)
    people out there. And that is okay.

Because on less than 20 .... you can get rich.
    A8ch likes this.