How can I get my site indexed in a few hours?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by estellaeffects, May 22, 2010.

1. estellaeffects

estellaeffects New Member

I usually do social bookmarking and also write article on websites with a link back to my site.
    For one of my latest sites, this didnt work at all. It's 3 days now and not indexed.

2. carterstory

carterstory New Member

It takes a little while for your site to get intexed by search engines.. Def want to social bookmark, and digg / stumble / etc. Articles are a good idea as well, but even with these it may take a little while to get indexed. I've done this and had sites up in 3 days, and I've done this and had sites up in 2 weeks.. it depends on the bots etc..

Gooogle Jiggling the Web, that instructional may help you get indexed soon.

3. Norma

Norma New Member

usually indexing takes long time. Bookmarking, submitting articles on squido yahoo buzz fastens the indexing process... a week probably.

4. samda

samda Member

Actually, the best way to find answers is to use these two guys

This would be your Answer

5. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Bookmark your site at Digg.com and link back to your site via Goarticles.com. It might not be in a few hours, but this should help you get indexed within the week.

6. vinnyqua

vinnyqua New Member

Yes, it does take a little while before it gets indexed. Think about how many millions of new websites or pages are updated a day. Google's bot servers crawls through all these sites, so it does take some time. Unless you are an extremely fast typer and goto all top visited sites and input videos, articles, bookmarks, and etc and lead them to your site, it may take alot less time for googles bot to reach your site.

Vincenzo Milanese

7. Michael Merry

Michael Merry New Member

getagrip: Bookmark your site at Digg.com
    Why Digg.com? Is there something special about it? It can only help so I signed up. It's a cool site. I've already put in a couple of posts

8. freedomme

freedomme New Member

estellaeffects

Ping the website on pingoat.com for example and submit the feed to feedage.com. It gives a lot of power when talking about faster indexing.

9. AlfredWilmer

AlfredWilmer New Member

SEO is the best way to get your site indexed. But you need to know all strategies of it.
    You should use proper and effective keywords; social networking is the best way to get more back links.

10. jameskerry

jameskerry New Member

start pointing links at it. I've seen it happen before.

11. ucoxganteng

ucoxganteng New Member

it not posible for indexing your website to google indexed in a few hours , try use the google adword it my advice from my.

GOOGLE AND YAHOO fastest-index your site among the six days to fourteen days

12. kenwrites

kenwrites New Member

Submit the article feed to Feedage

13. waterproofing

waterproofing New Member

If Google sees that you're website has new content every time they come back..they crawl you more frequently. My advice is to grow a little every day.

14. lejla

lejla New Member

How about posting a video to you tube?

I posted one ugly video (was learning how to use windows movie maker and next day my site jumped to 5th position.

Guess it helped.

15. winlin

winlin New Member

lejla
    lejla: How about posting a video to you tube?

I posted one ugly video (was learning how to use windows movie maker and next day my site jumped to 5th position.
    Posting You Tube Vids on your site will certainly help your SEO agenda and can help move you up in the SERPS.

However I think the original question was asking " How do I get Indexed More Quickly"

This is a bit science and a bit luck. Keep in mind I'm not after speed indexing and forcing to much info at the search engines too quickly can get you "Sandboxed" .

1) Register your domain build and uploaded the original pages of your site.

2) Book mark your sites home page/index page at Jamespot, Jumptags, Mixx, Delicious, etc.. (save the URLS or ping immediately after bookmarking, see next..)

3) You will want to Ping these bookmarking site pages after you bookmark your site on them, this will let search engines know that the page exists ( you will want to do this again anytime you change content on your site, but don't over do it).

Let's say you just bookmarked your page at "jumptags.com" your list of bookmarked pages will appear on a single page... Copy the URL ; the URL should look something like this : http://www.Jumptags.com/my/

Now go to a pinging site such pingoat, pingler , or pingomatic follow the instructions using the URL from your bookmarking sites page (not your sites page) Submit and ping. Do this for each of each of the bookmarking sites.

4) Sit back and wait - "Don't do anything else until your site has been indexed" I normally get indexed within 48 hours and the majority of the time around 24-30 hrs.

Recap: Register Domain-> Build Site -> Upload site to the web -> Bookmark and Ping -> Wait until idexed -> Wait an additional 48 hours after being indexed to proceed.

... Again this is my personal preference , you will find 100 people with 100 different methods. Test and Tweak your own until you find what works best for you...

To your success - WinLin

16. LawrenceTam

LawrenceTam New Member

the bigger key isn't if you get indexed but if you stay. get backlinks and a variety of them in your niche.

17. Rach72

Rach72 New Member

Always found clipmarks or Jumptags to be pretty effective at getting indexed within hours.

But yeah, once indexed do slow the backlinking down or ping the feed of your bookmark, not your site...damn that sandbox! [​IMG]

18. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I just started using www.ismysiteindexed.com. It is supposed to
    get your site on their site and help with your indexing. I just started using it so I don't know about the results yet but it was easy and simple to do so I didn't have to spend too much time there.

Becky

19. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I am not sure if that is a good idea I just gave. I should have
    waited to see what happened before I told anyone about it.

I see that it has taken my site to page 1 on Google via their website so in essence I have helped them get to page 1 but when you click on the #1 spot it is their website with my information and I am able to click on my website and it takes me there.

Can anyone knowledgeable with SEO shed some light on this. Did I make a mistake by using this website, ismysiteindexed.com?

Becky

20. Work From Home

Work From Home New Member

How do I get my videos to rank on Google.
    Say you search for Cat on Google
    There is videos for cat there