How can I get my site indexed in a few hours?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by estellaeffects, May 22, 2010.

1. loganquinn

loganquinn New Member

I use this tool:

http://www.duncanmacgibbon.com/freesoftware/freesoftware

(Just make sure to use a fake email address when you sign up or unsubscribe immediately. Like all the so-called "Gurus" this guy is trying to get you to join his list so he can spam you with product recommendations.)

It gets my sites/pages indexed in a matter of hours and also builds backlinks automatically.

Doesn't get any easier than that.

-Logan

2. ThePhoenix

ThePhoenix New Member

You have to build a lot of solid links to it pretty quickly, like from EzineArticles. If those sites index fast, and you get a link from them, then your site will most likely as well.

3. boundlessmartin

boundlessmartin New Member

My site is also not include in google index I do social bookmarking and article submission + directory submission but no result..[​IMG]

4. Dragon

Dragon New Member

Normally adding the site to a blog on Blogger or Wordpress leads to the site being listed fairly quickly.

5. kane1976

kane1976 New Member

Submitting a sitemap to google via their webmaster tools section will go a long way to getting your site indexed faster. Then after you have done that, get your site submitted to the top search engines.

Theres a good site i came across recently called megawebsitepromotion.com that allows you to submit to 141 search engines for free.

If it's a blog you can then ping it using the top pinging services like pingomatic.com

Doing the above will definately get your website indexed very quickly.

6. kane1976

kane1976 New Member

Yes i agree with you too, i totally forgot to mention that social bookmarking and getting high pr one way backlinks will help to get a site indexed more quickly.

You may even end up getting a top position in google for your new website, if you choose wisely to where you social bookmark and build one way backlinks to it, as i found out recently.

7. jackysouer

jackysouer New Member

social bookmarking and social you can put your website also on the websiteoutlook kind of sites too, these links will make sure u get indexed fast.

8. joseph1

joseph1 New Member

Google trafficbug.com, it bookmarks your pages to dozens of bookmarking sites and every post that I make gets indexed within a few hours.

They have a 30 day free trial if you use the link through the 30 challange.

Joseph

9. PatriciaStewart

PatriciaStewart New Member

Try using Statblaster 4.0 to submit your site to multiple authority sites and your site will be indexed in 24 hours.

This software is free, try Google search

10. Ros G

Ros G New Member

Wordpress sites definitely get indexed pretty quickly.

Once you have a page and/or post, ping the url through pingomatic.com and it'll be very quick, in my experience.[​IMG]

11. Jose Roman

Jose Roman New Member

Ros G

Pingfarm.com is great also. Wordpress is the bomb. I have gotten great results from that.

12. saleena1230

saleena1230 New Member

boundlessmartin
    Why isn't Google indexing my website normally?
    My website address is as follows:isongs.pk
    Is there something in my source code that is stopping Google from indexing my website? Are my tags wrong? This applies to both the main website and the forum. Google doesn't seem to be indexing them properly, and the ones it does index it doesn't cache either. The website has been up and running for six years now.

Some advice would be great.

Thanks.

13. weblogger

weblogger New Member

Indexing is very easy now a days but it does not guarantee anything in rankings... you can just digg, like or +1 the link to get indexed faster. High traffic sites like reddit can help too.

14. sunnyblue

sunnyblue New Member

You may have seen, forum content is indexed in minutes, the thing is more active and quality your site, the faster its content would be indexed.

15. jamess

jamess Member

It can take little more time so don't worry. Do the same what you are mean social bookmarking, article submission etc..

16. You can try these:

Create a Sitemap - The sitemap will tell the search enigines when new pages are added or updated on your website
    Submit Sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools - this tool will tell Google that about your new website and the pages that were already published
    Install Google Analytics - for tracking purposes
    Submit Website URL to Search Engines - Submit your site via the Webmaster tool
    Create or Update Social Profiles - Create Twitter profiles, Facebook pages, Google+ profiles or pages, LinkedIn profiles or company pages, Pinterest profiles, and YouTube channels.
    Share Your New Website Link - Share your website link via social networking sites
    Bookmark It - Use social bookmarking sites like Delicious and StumbleUpon.
    Create Offsite Content - Do article submissions, guest blogging, press releases

17. Nexevowebdesign

Nexevowebdesign New Member

You can create the website XML sitemap and submit on google web master tool.

18. Expert

Expert New Member

19. JessicaCharette

JessicaCharette New Member

You have to use Google Submit URL form :)

20. brucekenway

brucekenway New Member

I believe that the quickest way is through using Fetch as Google in Google Search Console