How can one be sure?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Jessicardent112, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Jessicardent112

Jessicardent112 New Member

Hi-

I've been seeing the buzz over a few autosurf companies and was wondering if anyone has any positive feed back on the following:

Expertsurf
    10in4
    11X11
    Dailyshare.net

I've seen some monitor surf sites stating that they're great, but this is because they have their own personal money vested in the company so, to me, there seems to be a conflict of interest there to a certain degree. Is there anywhere I can truly find out if they are legit?

Also, I'm wondering about this TrustedInvest site? Are they any good? All comments are greatly welcomed. Thanks alot.

Jess
  2. suny2k

suny2k New Member

yes, 10in4 is great I??m a member of it for more than 4 weeks, got paid every time without a prob.
  3. noscamzone

noscamzone New Member

I can vouch for expertsurf I used to surf for them, but it gets too time consuming afert awhile.
  4. alvilla

alvilla New Member

The top and best paying program is 12Dailypro. Been in since Sept 2005. Paid every 19 days. Won't tell you how much I earn it would blow your mind. Takes less than 15 minutes a day.
  5. netjobs

netjobs Member

Quoting: jobway786The most reliable auto surf program is 12dailypro

At the moment there is some problem in 12dailypro upgrade because of the payment processors and this problem is around for a while... update frequently... [​IMG]