How current is the programs?

Discussion in '1StepSystem' started by mlmparadise, Nov 30, 2006.

1. mlmparadise

mlmparadise New Member

Hello all,

I've been checking out the 1stepsystem for some time now and almost ready to dive in but I would like to know how current the marketing materials of the program are. Is it current or are the materials copyright go back to 2002?

Best regards,

Stephen

2. 1stepcoach

1stepcoach New Member

Hi Stephen,

There are a lot of items in the Toolbox that are more than a couple years old, if they only had brand new items in there, you would be missing out on a wealth of information. Everything worth reading/learning hasn't been introduced this year. Everything in the Toolbox is relevant to today, however, and everything in there is from well known, respected marketers. No garbage "filler" products. The Toolbox is also dynamic, they continually ad new products.

In addition to the Ultimate Marketers Toolbox you also receive a 1 Step System Marketing Center which is continually updated. Our Marketing training website is also continually updated, so as the internet changes, you will be kept up to date.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I've been getting side-tracked by the holidays [​IMG]

3. alwayshere

alwayshere New Member

good question, and thanks Robert for the answer.

4. 27am_dot_com

27am_dot_com New Member

It's a fair mix.

I removed my name and association with a network marketing structured company that I'm sure you've heard of (initials SU) because their "education" was grossly outdated.

With 1SS, some of this material still sells elsewhere for $197 each (just part's of the content). Overall, the value is certainly there.

If you'd like further details, see the articles by following the link in my signature.