How do I build a Think Tank/ Mastermind Organization for my business?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by drknlvly6781, Apr 12, 2015 at 11:23 AM.

1. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Active Member

In short I have an idea of a sales funnel...I know in theory it should work, but I'm not naive enough to think that I can do this alone. I want to have a group of people whom I can talk to and bounce ideas off of for my business, but at the same time I know it wouldn't be smart to post the full plan somewhere for someone to take and do it better.

What are some ideas that would help me to find the right people to be a part of my mastermind group?

2. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

The "right people" for a mastermind group should at least share a common objective. Other than that, you could invite people from different social, economic, ethnic and business backgrounds. Mix it up to include a wide age range and various levels of personal and professional experience.

Using those elements as a starting point, you shouldn't have much difficulty figuring out the best places to look for suitable candidates.

Hermas

drknlvly6781 likes this.
  3. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

First I wouldn't worry so much about someone taking your idea and making it better. Competition is not that scary and there is enough to go around for everyone. I am quite sure there are more than I can count doing what I do.

I run a mastermind group and it took time to build. How active are you on social media? Facebook is a great place to interact and find like minded people.

My mastermind group consists of my clients that I coach and it's a wonderful place! We brainstorm, give feedback and share and help one another. I have been blessed that I have attracted many of the same mentality as myself.

Be what it is that you wish to attract. Do you want to attract others that fear sharing because someone might take their idea? If so, you will have a group of people who won't really share from an authentic place. Call me crazy, but ya gotta be able to feel the love in these groups or they die or get spammed over and over.

drknlvly6781 and Just2EZ like this.