How do I use Skype to promote your business?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by globalpete, Dec 9, 2011.

1. globalpete

globalpete New Member

This is really just a general question, can anyone give me advise on using Skype to promote my business?
  2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

The only way to build your MLM business on Skype is when your leaders want to talk to you or you want to chat with them.
  3. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I use Skype as a coaching tool. It's an alternative to the telephone.
  4. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

I know some people that use skype to connect with people and refer them to biz. You will want to just give out your skype info. Beware that as with anything else, folks out there will contact you that don't have any interest in your biz.

On that same note, I knew of another person that use yahoo chat to go in their chatrooms and connect with people also. They already had rooms so could just jump in.

I don't do the later, but it just not my thing. Make it happen and much success.

Ditto to RobininCarolina, it does work well for chatting verbally in place of the phone when online.
  5. shaishavsood

shaishavsood New Member

Instead of promoting your business promote yourself... create a group on skype and add people to it .. but do not ask them to join your business instead start something which can enhance their knowledge ...
  6. fchavez

fchavez New Member

That's a good question. Do you know I have a skype account and I have never even used it!
  7. PeterFrosen

PeterFrosen New Member

You can always promote Joint Ventures using skype. You get to see a real person and that puts people at ease and really helps you build a more solid biz relationship :p