How Do You Guys Manage Your Time?

Discussion in 'Diet and Nutrition' started by Kesha, Apr 21, 2008.

1. ChristinaM

ChristinaM New Member

It's easy, just be late for everything and don't stress [​IMG]

2. eyestar88

eyestar88 New Member

Hi Kesha,
    My name is Tiffanie, and I am a mother of a 9 year old girl, and a 5 month old boy, so my time has to be scheduled, but I know how that schedule can get thrown out the window if my son starts crying, or my daughter has some sudden drama. haha (she thinks shes a teenager already!) I still make a schedule and stick to it, but if something happens, I don't have a meltdown, I try to deal with that problem, and get RIGHT BACK TO IT. The hardest part is not getting side-tracked after handling that one situation. If you take a wrong turn, you need to get right back on your path again so you don't end up in the wrong state, you catch my drift? That's really the best advice I can give you from a work-at-home mother with small children.
    All the Best,
    Tiffanie Ice

3. smilekill

smilekill New Member

actually i am spending three to four hours a day in my business activities and it is enough for me to make few dollars a week

4. davidp

davidp New Member

Good question. I am just now learning how to manage my time. I guess I took for granted before and it cause me to not be as productive as I really needed to be. I have a good network of successful people who explained the importance of proper time management. How do I manage my time? I wright everything down. I bought 4 journal notepad. I started a routine on the new year where I write the time, date and activity that I'm doing in regards to my business. Now I can literally read what I did for the week.

payment proof likes this.
  5. Kyle.S.

Kyle.S. New Member

Hey Kesha, I totally understand where you are coming from. While I don't have any kids myself, I often feel like I'm spinning a million plates and trying to keep them all from falling!

When it comes to home businesses, and life as a whole, I've really learned that productivity is much more important than the amount of time being spent. Every day I write down 1 thing in each area of my life that absolutely HAS to be completed and I make sure to do each one. Outside of those couple tasks, I let other things go if I cannot get to them or I ask for help. When I was first starting out learning to be more productive than busy, I would write down each of the tasks I finished for the day that would move me forward in business and other areas of my life. I had to learn to let some things go (like certain cleaning chores) for now, knowing I'll have more time in the future for them. Really focus on profit producing activities and only the ones with the biggest impact.

6. eina26

eina26 New Member

It's very hard to master the skill of managing your time. It takes experience, discipline and having a time to unwind once in awhile. Don't be too hard on yourself. ;)