How does this work if you are based in Europe??

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by arbequina, Jul 30, 2008.

1. arbequina New Member

Hello!

I admit that I am really intrigued by this, but only for the discounts. [IMG] I want to travel more (and I used to travel a lot in better times!), but now I can't afford the airfare.

I'm not lazy, just really too busy to read through all of the threads right now, can anyone explain how one would do this from Europe?

Thanks!

PS: Have VOIP and the ability to trick servers that I am actually based in the US, BTW
  2. arbequina New Member

Anyone? I'm American, if it makes a difference, I'm just stuck out here with no income. [IMG]
  3. PNL Travel New Member

Are you looking at Coastal for the travel discounts only, or as a business for the income?

I just want to let you know right up front that the airfare is not where the big discounts are in the Coastal package!

What are your questions?
  4. arbequina New Member

Mostly for travel discounts...I have to admit, I need to do some serious traveling at the end of the year and one of the package in HI looks really nice - we need a break(!) and I wanted to send us there anyway...but have no money and with the money I do have, I need to get the discounts...

If I can manage to sell CV to anyone, I am game, but as I said, I'm super busy and I don't have the time to be on the phone. But mountainmomf5 says that she uses internet marketing and I just joined WA so I can learn how to do this....

What about all of these people on the internet who are selling at discounts? I see a guy who is selling the basic package for like 700$$$. How is this possible???
  5. hsimpsonjr Silver Member

This is the main complaint I have with Coastal. There is no regulation on how you price the packages or levels, which ever you prefer to call them. There are people who undercut all of us everyday and it makes Coastal look bad because of it. This is making it more difficult to sell. Not impossible but more difficult, for sure. Which package are you looking at buying? Level 1 is mostly focused on North America. Level 2 is much more International oriented.
  6. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hey thanks guys,
    Anybody have any help on whether or not arbequina will have a hard time marketing these if she is from Europe?

Anyone out there doing it? I know with the internet we have access to anywhere in the world but most of our team mates are in Canada, US and a few in Australia....

Good to see you Lora! [IMG]
  7. arbequina New Member

Yes, I would like to know!![IMG]

I am going to join, but I'll start a separate thread where all of you CV people can under-cut each other in order to get the best deal for me. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] I'll also be emailing people who have a CV webpage outside of this site to ensure that I will pay as little as possible, because people, I don't have much money and Wealthy Affiliate has screwed me out of 40 dollars and want 40 more simply to learn a few things that I am sure that I could have just PMed you and asked, right? [IMG]
  8. hsimpsonjr Silver Member

The business can be worked from anywhere in the world. The bad part is dealing with mailing packages to whoever needs them. But, It can be done and is done frequently. If you don't have Skype go ahead and get it because you will use it like crazy! You will need to get on the training calls and skype will help you save money on that too.
  9. arbequina New Member

Hmmm....do they have some sort of a mailing center where I could get people to mail things for me (my parents are ill, it's really difficult and tedious for them to go to the post office in the US).
  10. hsimpsonjr Silver Member

You can have the shipping center send it to them for you. You just send them the address and money for the package. But that is after you have become qualified by making 2 training sales. This is stuff you will learn from whoever you choose as your director.