How easy (or difficult) is it for you to say "No!"

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by A8ch, Aug 18, 2012.

1. CubicleBob

CubicleBob Member

Hi Stephanie,
    Just realized right now that you responded to my reply. I guess I didn't get the notification. Yup, I love Trello and I hope others check it out too! Productivity is so important in my life as it is in many others. The fact that it doesn't require an install is great and I use it for my home ToDos as well.

BTW, my boss told me the other day that there is a Trello app you can download to your smartphone (if you have one) that will allow you to pull up your boards and update them as well. I still have a cheap old phone so I can't take advantage of that yet. I have plenty of other things (college bills for my daughter) to spend my money on other than a smart phone but I'm getting closer!

Nice to meet you Stephanie...
  2. Ray Tamayo

Ray Tamayo New Member

The self-imposed deadline you're not going to make so you simply extended it... because you could.
    So what system do you have in place that helps you to say "No!" when you know that's exactly what you should say?

Hermas[/quote]

I use a system that sorts and selects the people I want to talk to, it helps me deal with the serious business seeker. that way I am not wasting my time and they are not wasting theirs.

I used to have a hard time prospecting and found that a system really helps things go much smoother.

so I don;t have to say NO to anyone I just look for the yeses.
  3. whitney black

whitney black Member

I basically just have gotten in the habit of saying no to certain things that I don't need to be doing. Once it becomes a daily habit it gets a lot easier. Practice makes perfect!