How I generated close to 150 leads in ONE day

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by talfighel, Nov 13, 2013.

1. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Hi everyone,

I just felt like coming here and giving some value to other members who have a HARD TIME generating leads (emails of interested prospects) into their autoresponder or into their MLM business funnel.

I have nothing to sell you today and just want to help some people who are in desperate need to generate leads.

Here's how I was able to generate close to 150 leads into my autoresponder in ONE single day.

Here's the "secret":

I use SOLO ADS. There are many people and vendors who are willing to send your offer for a fee to their list. Many of these vendors will even guarantee unique clicks.

I paid someone $100 dollars to get me about 200 UNIQUE CLICKS and from that single email that they sent to their list, I got a HIGH opt in rate.

If you can afford to do SOLO ADS, this can help you grow your LIST or LEADS FUNNEL system in your MLM company from 0-10 per day to as much as you want.

2. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Very useful post. The solo ad is a cost effective method for generating leads quickly and building a list fast. And if you have a sales funnel in place, you can easily dump the prospects into it and enjoy on going income on autopilot.

Hermas

David Rolfe and payment proof like this.
  3. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

Wow! Nice results talfighel. :)

Solo Ads can be a great way to generate traffic and leads. Thanks for sharing and congratulations to you on your success!

David Rolfe likes this.
  4. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

That is the "secret", having a lead capture page that converts.
    Buying clicks is a waste of money without a capture page that converts.
    Same with paid ads or even SEO, no capture = no conversions = no $.
    Auto-responders have to offer something to get their email address.
    Give them something of value and they will listen to your offer.

5. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for sharing that Tal. However, I must stress that in addition to a converting lead capture page, you must have a proven sales funnel too, like Hermas said. Once you have a converting lead capture page and a proven sales funnel, it's just a matter of pumping in money to send people to the lead capture page and getting returns.

6. Tina19

Tina19 New Member

My problem is not really driving traffic to my site so much, the problem is once they get there they do nothing else. So I figured maybe I'm not driving the right people to my site. I need to find people who are actually looking to make money from home. Talfighel, I think I might try that you posted. Thank you. All of you all's comments are very helpful.

Shay Kaay likes this.
  7. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

That's one possibility. Another possibility is your site may need tweaking to improve its conversion rate. Take a critical look at your site, or have someone else look it over, to see what elements could be removed, altered or added to get visitors to take action. Then test those changes one by one.

Hermas

Shay Kaay, kaeb and Tina19 like this.
  8. AllanJames

AllanJames New Member

And there, in the MLM/IM niche is the problem
    . Most of the people on those lists are looking for freebies and are not ready to invest in anything no matter how good it is.

An approach that converts at a much higher rate (both in recruits and sales) is to get hold of tightly targeted, exclusive, (not resold over and over) leads, then dump them into a high converting targeted funnel.

9. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Active Member

Just curious how many of those leads actually converted into members?
    There's a big difference between quality leads then covert and just leads...

My advice is keep your money and invest in yourself to be able to find quality leads that convert.
    No such things as Shortcuts in this Business ;)

Shay Kaay and SharrsHomeBiz like this.
  10. AllanJames

AllanJames New Member

Hmm... but there are methods that result in a greater ROI.

If you spend $100 on paid advertising (not solo ads BTW) and the return to you was $200, would your advice to 'keep your money .... ' still hold true?

It sure hasn't for me!

11. kaeb

kaeb New Member

Good Answer...what about the follow-up messages...those could be a big turn on or turn off if you landing page doesn't really convince them after opting into your squeeze page.

12. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

I agree that solo ads are going. Spending 100 to make 200 or 1000 to make 2000 of course is a great business decision.Those that look for higher ROI then need to focus on going after opportunity buyer lists. Via email or direct mail. That is how many of the top dogs get it done. They have perfected their sales funnel. They then feed that funnel with proven opportunity buyers. Once a buyer always a buyer.

13. AllanJames

AllanJames New Member

Or, new technology, optin via sms text, a staged presentation to see if they qualify (all done on autopilot) and once in you drop these, now proven as serious players, into your high converting sales funnel(s) << I have several provided as part of my SaaS/SMS platform for the most popular Affiliate and MLM offers. High conversions!

14. Vermar White

Vermar White New Member

how do you find solo ads? i have the money and what my company offers is great but i have no idea about solo ads.

15. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

I have heard that term before, but I'm not too sure what it is or how it works. And I couldn't even begin to guess at the cost of using such a service. Still, thanks for sharing.

16. mamafaev

mamafaev New Member

Hey Thanks for the tidbit of information. I was just wondering how to go about this.

17. Bob81

Bob81 New Member

Hi Tal

thank you for your suggestion of using Solo Ads, but the problem for me has always been finding reliable ones. I am not sure how to do that. I have a few horror stories to tell regarding the use of solo ads.... I believe in some cases the sellers of solo ads were sending leads that they had bought at a very cheap price. For example, it would be easy to have people opt in to a form and pay them a few cents at Mechanical Turk. My advice with solo ads is "Buyer Beware!"

Bob

18. daileywealth

daileywealth New Member

Hi Tal,

It took a while for me to learn how to generate my own leads. Depending upon the method you are using, you can either generate them slowly or quite quickly. I have found so far that if you are willing to pay, solo ads is a quick way to do this. So I am now building my list :) I'd be interested to know who you use for solo ads. Please feel free to send me a PM if you are willing to share :)

19. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Active Member

I personally don't understand how Solo ads are effective...

You go there to advertise your opportunity but then you have other people that go on there to advertise their opportunities, and in the end no one really cares about anyone else's opportunity since they're all on there to promote their own....

In this case, wouldn't Solo Ads be the same as spamming in those Facebook Groups?
    An ineffective way to use your valuable time?

20. sdkhmarketing

sdkhmarketing New Member

Hello I'm glad I stop by today. Solo ads where just brought to my attention on how great the can generate leads for you. By reading your post I will purchase some solo ads and get to work. Thanks for the confirmation.

Working from home is a joy for FREEDOM!!