How I generated close to 150 leads in ONE day

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by talfighel, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Diana MEYER

Diana MEYER New Member

I think that solo ads is really a great way to start generating leads and some sales ...more interesting if we have something of our own to sell! This helps builds your list and follow-up with your leads to build a relationship with them ;)

PeterMFL, I don't think that solo ads can be compared to Facebook Groups as in FB Groups you are posting your offer to people who haven't chosen to follow YOU but with Solo Ads it is someone with a big list of followers who post your offer to his list! Those people asked for his info!! ;)

2. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Solo ad marketing is booming. If used right with the right marketing system and business/product/service one can certainly do well. Consistent and effective marketing is how you succeed in working from home.

3. annie800

annie800 New Member

I use SOLO ads too for advertising. To maximize my advertising I also use banners and texts ads. The more different types of advertising you have out there the better.

Elizabeth

payment proof likes this.
  4. ronniebranch

ronniebranch Member

Solo Ad's can get costly and the average person cannot do it. I prefer doing email marketing I use a tool and get hundreds of opens and clicks and all I pay is $15 a month :)

5. maziyar85

maziyar85 New Member

the best and fast way for getting more traffic is solo ads i paid 200 and 300 clicks and got over 200 leads for my capture page. my suggestion use this method for your website.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
  6. JeffCasmer

JeffCasmer New Member

Hello,

I have sold solo ads for over 12 years and here are some of the questions you can ask solo ad providers to rid your choices to the good ones...

1.Currently, how many active subscribers do you have?

2.How often do you mail out solo ads?

3.What is your avg. Email open rate?

4.How much do you charge for a solo ad?

5.When is your next available spot?

6.How can I submit my solo ad with you?

Hope this helps!
    Jeff Casmer

payment proof likes this.