How is ASD Cash Generator different from 12DailyPro?

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by brd79, Jul 5, 2008.

1. brd79

brd79 New Member

Can someone please explain this? I lost money in the 12DP scam and this appears to be very similar.
  2. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi there,

For a start it is legal! LOL

But most important, because of expiry of ad packages when they have earned 125% and because of the maximum of 50% payout of income per day, plus the ceiling of 8R% on rebate - this programme is sustainable in the long term. Equally they do have other sources of income which supplement the earnings from the ad sales on the ASD Cash Generator website.

This is a legal advertising corporation with offices in Quincy Florida with an offline staff and is run by people with enormous business experience and succesful track record. It also has a track record of transparency and accessability to the world wide web and not the narrow world of internet marketing programmes.

12 Daily Pro was NOT underwritten by any reserve fund and relied entirely on members purchases to fund payouts without any safeguards or reserves or limitations. For this reason, it was described as a ponzi by the authorities and the owner indited.

Additionally - it has been suggested that had Storm Pay been more ethical with their members funds - more people might have redcovered some of their money!! But that is another story.

I strongly recommend that you do join ASD. We are talking a whole different ball game here. this is not a one man internet operation. It is a company with an online product for sale.

Hope that helps
    Jenny
  3. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Take a look here at why the SEC shut down 12DailyPro.

Securities and Exchange Commissions Website:

http://www.sec.gov/news/press/2006-26.htm

It gives you the reason on why 12DailyPro was shut down and how ASD Business Plan is different
  4. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

By the Way,

The Lead Counsel (Attorney) for ASD is also a SEC Attorney who developed ASD's Business Structure to comply with Rules and Regulations so I don't think Legality would be an issue here.

https://www.asdcashgenerator.com/legality_statement.php
  5. jimmudge

jimmudge New Member

Jenny, can you tell us what the other streams of income are? I know ASD is a Go Daddy reseller but I can't imagine that brings in a lot of money.
  6. brd79

brd79 New Member

Thank you both for your responses. I am considering joining, but when I first saw the program red flags flew up everywhere for me. I hate to be skeptical, but I got burned big time by 12DP.

I heard online that the ASD founder recently received a "Medal of Distinction" honor from President Bush. Can someone post an "official link" that proves this? That may reduce some skepticism to a lot of people such as myself.
  7. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

The Medal of Distinction is a Republican GOP Award for folks who have made a significant contribution in the Business World. I am not sure what criterias are being used to determine qualification for the awarded the Medal. ASD is coming out with a promotional DVD I think by next weekend that I think will highlight the Medal of Distinction Andy was awarded.

While I believe the first step any participant needs to do in the due diligence investigation of ASD is to assure themselves that ASD is Legal and not a Scam...the Second and equally important step is to investigate and see if the business model is Sound....

Afterall, there are many Legal businesses going under right now with the US recession...
  8. brd79

brd79 New Member

I'm not asking what the Medal of Distinction is. I want to see proof of Andy actually receiving this award. If it's true, there should be information available online (somewhere other than ASD related sites) backing this statement.
  9. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Yeah I couldn't find anything online either.
  10. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

The lack of anything official being posted by ASD or elsewhere, the delays in customer service (and I understand teething pains of being on the 'ground floor' and extraordinary fast growth) are the two biggest reasons why I am pulling back and not investing the sort of money I was considering investing.

I am taking to heart the wisdom I received from entries in this forum... thanks Andrew in Miami... and I will not invest more than I am comfortable with.

Bottom line for me is... if I were going to gamble in Las Vegas and I had the same sort of odds of a 125% return (which are impossible to get anywhere that I'm aware of) how much am I willing to risk/lose?

I'd rather be kicking myself one day seeing that it worked according to plan and realizing I could have made a lot more money than kicking myself for losing most of my savings on something that looked good but fell apart.

I can always purchase more ad packages and expand later! And roll over my rebates.

By the way, there is a lot of talk about rolling over daily or weekly. My sponsor suggested accumulating to the $500 point to get the 25% match bonus. Any thoughts?
  11. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Protection of Principle "Seed Money" is goal Number #1...what that means is that the initial Ad Package Purchase amount should be Cashed Out within a reasonable amount of time...for me that is in the next 2 months...
  12. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

Thanks Iggy!

You are such a valuable resource in this forum! Thanks so much to you and others who have shared so much information!!

I'm excited!
  13. brd79

brd79 New Member

I think the events of the recent days have answered my question. I'm sorry for everyone who lost money in this program. Congratulations to those who got in early and came out ahead.
  14. teydean

teydean New Member

brd79: I think the events of the recent days have answered my question. I'm sorry for everyone who lost money in this program. Congratulations to those who got in early and came out ahead.

Lost money?

If I'm not mistaken, ASD has NOT been shut down.
  15. alasycia

alasycia New Member

You are quite correct, AdSurfDaily Inc has NOt been shut down.

It is being investigated by the Attorney General's office following a member's complaint and the company has suspended its own bank accounts at the request of the AG, as it has done with the two sites.

This is standard procedure when there is a complaint

In spite of admin delays, NOOne has ever lost money with this company.

As it is weekend - and everything is closed - I do not expect we will receive an official statement until Monday, when it has been approved by the Attorneys.

Pity, because it might stop some of the ridiculous speculation on the forums.
  16. ilaavu

ilaavu New Member

Is it all about cash outs, rebates and income from advertising? Then the advertising ploy is a ruse.

How many have developed their base business from that advertising?

It is a sham just to make money of an investment. Call it what you will....