How is the new logo?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Vishal P. Rao, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Would love to get your feedback on the new logo!

2. happywife

happywife Gold Member

I love it Vishal! The second the page loaded, I grinned. [​IMG] Good job!

Blessings,
    Angie

3. 040107

040107 Member

Looks great![​IMG]

4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

5. WealthyWAHM

WealthyWAHM Member

I like it! [​IMG]

6. Rosie1

Rosie1 New Member

I really like it! The lettering is fun and I especially like the kid hanging off the dad's chair..lol! That looks verrrry familiar[​IMG]

7. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

Very fun logo =]. Best word I can think of to describe it [​IMG].

First the logo... next the theme....? =]]]]

I like it though. Did you make it Vishal?

8. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Love it! Love it! First thing I did after logging in today was go see if there was any conversation going on it.... and sure enough![​IMG]

I like the cat and the kid... my little one still has a scar that was doled out to here by a frustrated kitty-cat....[​IMG]

9. mellin

mellin Member

I love it! It's so fun! Brings out the 1st grade teacher in me.

Melissa

10. Sonni

Sonni New Member

Yes, it 's good I noticed it right away. Change is a good thing and in this case it seems it is so. I like the baby pulling on the cat's tail.
    Sonni

11. Vishal P. Rao

Thank you all! I guess the new logo is welcomed by all [​IMG]

Matt Zenittini: Did you make it Vishal?

Not entirely. I had the concept beforehand in mind and I got the guys at hallowgraphics.com do the job. They did an excellent job with the characters. The outcome though was good, I was not entirely satisfied with it. So I just rearranged the characters and changed the font. Full credits however to hallowgraphics.com

12. samda

samda Member

Looks good vishal... You are an innovator.

However I feel alt tag is missing ?

I hope you can understand what I am meaning !!!

13. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Vishal,

I like it. The font is fun. I really like the boy hanging off the "H" and the girl hanging off the back of dad's chair. The motif as a whole does a fine and entertaining job of capturing a playful work at home scene.

Well done.

~Newbie Shield~

14. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Vishal P. Rao: I had the concept beforehand in mind and I got the guys at hallowgraphics.com do the job. They did an excellent job with the characters. The outcome though was good, I was not entirely satisfied with it. So I just rearranged the characters and changed the font. Full credits however to hallowgraphics.com
    Vishal, the new logo design playfully combines humor and reality to convey what is probably a typical environment for most work-at-homers these days. I like it!

I think every webmaster ought to have a working knowledge and reasonably proficient skill in as many disciplines that impact their website and business. It provides the freedom and confidence to tweak things to their liking, while saving time and money.

Nice job!

Hermas

15. Vishal P. Rao

samueldarwin: However I feel alt tag is missing ?
    The Alt tag is present. However, Firefox doesn't display it for some reason.

Thanks NS!

A8ch: I think every webmaster ought to have a working knowledge and reasonably proficient skill in as many disciplines that impact their website and business. It provides the freedom and confidence to tweak things to their liking, while saving time and money.
    Yes Hermas it indeed helps a lot to have multiple skill set. One doesn't have to depend on anybody for small things. Knowledge liberates.

16. getreffs

getreffs Guest

It is wonderfull.Nice logo

17. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

Looks spot on Vishal. Maybe you can help me design a logo for my business [​IMG]