How most started

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by lukester19, Sep 7, 2008.

1. lukester19

lukester19 New Member

I was just wondering how most of you started with your online home business. Did you go thru some tough times. All of us take some routes but in the end it will pay off when you find the thing you are looking for and enjoy what you are doing. I myself have just taken a step in online marketing and see it as a tough road ahead, but hey if you dont try you cant find out.
  2. Homejames

Homejames New Member

Yes....
    even the Leaders in the Field of Network Marketing, didn't do it overnight.
    I started searching and reading in February; then I was introduced to Jay Kubassek & Mike Dillard................

After adopting a System, in 30 days, I did more than the previous 6 months.[​IMG]
  3. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Yes there were a few rough times down the road, but finally made it !
  4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Yes, my story is the same - I have had good times and not so good times in my 'online experience' but this is how I look at it..

For those of us that have dared to step out and take the risk - what do we have to lose??

A job?
    Being stuck in a 9-5 the rest of our lives?
    'Vacation' being a day at the lake - (going any further simply costs too much and what were we thinking anyways...)
    Giving daycare the priviledge of raising our little ones?

When you stop and think about it - we really have nothing to lose, do we?? [​IMG]
  5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

It depends on how much you are willing to experiment, if you do not try various options, you do not know what will work.
  6. Mikeyp

Mikeyp New Member

Yes a bit of trial and error

I have been involved with many online afilliate / MLM programs never had much success until i started using an automated sponsoring system, after using the system for 3 months my downlines stretch in to the hundreds.

And now finally the bonus commissions and monthly residual checks are rolling in i actually just banked 2 today.
  7. I started my online business full time last October and have worked hard and consistently since.

It is not easy and I spent just as much time learning and picking the brains of successful internet marketers.

It is certainly paying off now and hope to increase my earning steadily over the next few years.

Barb
  8. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Lukester,

Patient study and passionate commitment over time = main requirements.

~Newbie Shield~
    JMangine likes this.
  9. CSGWAHM

CSGWAHM New Member

I've definitely hit bumps along the way, but it makes you stronger, plus you learn a great deal from those rough times. Actually, my main business is not really an online venture. I do most of my advertising offline. What I'm doing now has a special place in my heart, I've been through it and love helping people realize there are other options to saving their home and am honored to help them do it.
  10. westfam11

westfam11 Member

lukester19: I myself have just taken a step in online marketing and see it as a tough road ahead, but hey if you dont try you cant find out.

Congratulations on taking the first step to online marketing. Don't see it as a tough road ahead, see it as a learning experience. Also you are fortunate that you found this forum at the beginning of your journey.

When I started a year ago I had a lot of bumps and twists and turns in my journey of on-line marketing. But I didn't really do it the right way either. I just knew that if others were doing I could too and I jumped in and just started doing whatever. Jumping here, jumping there. I had a lot to learn.

I think you will realize the road not to be so bumpy by starting out the right way, asking advice, not jumping too fast. Take your time, learn at your own pace, ask questions. If I had to do it over again that is how I would do it. But I am also happy to be where I am today so it was worth it to me.

Becky
  11. lukester19

lukester19 New Member

Well thanks for all of you sharing your info with me. Will take my time soaking up the info of this great site to help me out. You guys give me the motivation to move ahead because I see good times are ahead if the time is taken to invest. When i see some who made a first sale i see how happy they are. Hope it is me one day.[​IMG]
  12. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Lukester19,

The path to online business success is never smooth nor straight. It has its share of obstacles, challenges, twists, switchbacks, potholes and surprises. But if you have the courage to press on in spite of these things, you slowly learn how to prepare for them and you get better at avoiding the deadends and the pitfalls.

Eventually you find yourself moving more confidently along the path you carve out for yourself. At this stage the road bumps appear less omnious than before; you can see your way more clearly, you smile more often than you frown, and you begin to wish you had started out sooner. [​IMG]

Hermas
  13. Bill Horner

Bill Horner New Member

beginner needs help!

I am trying to do the "click Bank" marketing system, however, I don't quite understand how it works...
    My Questions Are: Do I Need a Website?
    When I Enter my "click Bank ID" and hit "create" should I then write an add or article, then copy it and paste it where?

Could somebody out there give me very specific answers on how to get this thing started. I am a complete newbie at this sort of thing. Also, being crippled with multiple sclerosis, operating a computer with voice activation can sometimes be challenging especially now that I'm trying to be an intranet marketer.

Any help would be appreciated

Bill Horner
  14. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

Here I can help you out!

I have been internet marketer not for long time, but I understand

how the business goes. It took me month to researching about

internet marekting. I finally, found great program less than $50 investment which is My Online Income System(MOIS).

Their ebooks will go over step by step with you. They wil give you

all of answers.

Since you seem don't want spend money for infomation I will

answer you questions.

Click bank is market place.

You pick product click the link you Copy your link

you can copy to your "Signature in this forum" "email"

You can also write an article about product you pick

Good article sites are

http://ezinearticles.com/

http://www.goarticles.com

http://www.articleshed.com/

http://www.articlemarketer.com

When you write an article, You must write a good one
    That must contain information,features, functions, experiences, and your recommendation.

at the bottom of website, you attach your link with functions example [url="your link"]Click here

If you can write an article per day constantly, You will make your first sale within 30days, after 2months 3 sales, after 3months
    6 sales, after 4months 10sales per months.
    (those numbers are estimations but possible sales)

and keep going until you
  15. Greatwoman

Greatwoman New Member

Very encouraging post for me,a beginner. Thanks.
  16. KB24

KB24 Member

Im sure all of us expienced this. They say that 97% of people who attempt to make money online don't succeed. Thats not saying you can't do it. When I first started I just read forums to get used to the verbage. It was a steep steep learning curve. Learning about article marketing, backlinks, keword research ect.. I used all free methods when I started. It takes a while to see results but it can be done..
  17. crisstar

crisstar Member

We all have our different paths. What works for one person may not be the right path for the next person. Business is hard work - period. Find what you want to do and get the right marketing skills so you can apply it to your business. Always be a student ...always be learning and applying.
  18. mreese601

mreese601 Member

When I first started I went to a live event and learn about internet marketing. I then came across a guy who had a free membership site and I join and began to learn all about internet marketing. I didn't make any money at the time but learn alot. When I started focusing on marketing my business that's when I began to start making some good money.
  19. J.R. Cunning

J.R. Cunning New Member

I got started in my primary business completely by accident. :whistle: I'd bought a course from a guy that promised to teach how to setup an auto-blog and make money with it hand-over-fist. This was before Google Panda, when that kind of thing still worked. I knew nothing about working online or making money from home...I was completely green so to speak.

Well, his course sucked. Panda hit right after I bought it and made the entire thing irrelevant, but it had a very strong private forum community. We all helped each other and I posted a lot. The other members saw my writing style and started offering me money to write for them, and voila! My writing business was born. I remember the first money I really set my mind on it, I cleared something like $1000 and was on Cloud 9. :cool:

-- j
  20. tkyles1009

tkyles1009 Member

Hey, the tough times are what make the good times that much better! Sure there are days you want to pull your hair out but there are other days you want to shout out on the roof tops how good it feels. The important thing is to keep going even if you're nervous or having doubts because fear is conquered through knowledge