How much are you making online with Survey Sites?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by payment proof, Apr 22, 2009.

1. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

2. happygal

happygal Member

Very well, usually. This month has been a bit slower, but I tend to average at least $600 a month and imagine that I will hit that this month too. However, the last few months have been over $1,000.

3. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

A few years ago, I spend lots of time trying to earn money with paid surveys. How much did I earn? A "whopping" $5. [​IMG]

In my experience, they were a waste of time...

4. vikramhjain

vikramhjain Guest

hey acoording to me survey could be not as better as get paid to complete offer.you can tired get paid to offer to earn money

5. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

doing paid survey is the thing that make you rich but you can earn some good income with that . all you have to do is find paid survey that you should spend and which one to avoid.

6. RV Traveler

RV Traveler New Member

Hate to say it but any of the sites asking you to pay to take surveys are scammers.

I recently joined one called Paid Surveys Etc.. One of the first things that happened is I got about about 12 Emails from one individual and each of the offers entailed signing up for a credit card.

Most of the sites recommended by PSE were sights that you could get free.

Fortunately this was a Clickbank account which I paid through Pay Pal and I did get a refund after filing a complaint.

After filing the complaint PSE offered me another business opportunity worth $99. Needless to say I said no!!!

Pauldadathome likes this.
  7. mlynn

mlynn Member

RV Traveler: I recently joined one called Paid Surveys Etc.. One of the first things that happened is I got about about 12 Emails from one individual and each of the offers entailed signing up for a credit card
    Those are NOT paid surveys, they are paid offers. Real paid surveys are always FREE to do, the market research companies pay YOU for YOUR opinion.

Back to OP's questions, I make average $200/month taking paid surveys.

8. garygoh

garygoh New Member

mlynn: I make average $200/month taking paid surveys.
    To me, that's considered good. My survey income is not consistent because most of the surveys and offers are for US residents.

Hope there will be more for non-US residents in the very future.

9. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

I can earn $5 with cashcrate.com [​IMG]

I can earn $2 with inboxdollar.com[​IMG]

Do you expect more than that?

I don't think you can earn more than $40 with survey~

I would consider changing business.

Paid survey is totally wasting time, You can earn much more

working at hamburger store~

If you are serious online business person, why don't you try

something else for your career? [​IMG]

Setting plans, and goals are most important for beginners!

Happy day~^^[​IMG]

10. garygoh

garygoh New Member

jaesun16: Paid survey is totally wasting time, You can earn much more
    That's not really true. Many of the survey sites or program has referral system.

To increase your income, you just have to make use of the system in order to have as many referrals as possible.

I have some income from cashcrate, very small at this moment, but it's all from my referrals, I do nothing except to recruit them as my downline. It's some form of passive income, I would say.

11. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

ya.. you have to find more referral to increase your income. what business dont have to find people?[​IMG]

12. samda

samda Member

$0 dear.
    Sorry, I dont believe this any more.

Sam

13. happygal

happygal Member

It drives me nuts when you hear people saying that you CAN NOT make money with surveys. You can. There are no guarantees, but you can. And there are plenty of us out here who are honest people who do them for fun (and for the rewards, sure) who will vouch for that.

Are surveys my career? No. I have one of those already, thank you. But I love that I can make $600-$1000 or more a month just by giving my honest opinions.

14. xtiffanyamberx

xtiffanyamberx New Member

I agree with you happygal, it really is possible to make money with surveys.. if you're willing to devote some time to them at least.

15. JENNYTHAM

JENNYTHAM New Member

happygal,

can you be a sweetheart and tell us where some of those websites are?

Thanks.

16. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

JENNYTHAM,

I'm not sure if we can posts links? If it violates the forum rules? But there are legitimate sites out there that have a proven payment history.

17. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

you can pm jenny to give the links...

18. Ariffin

Ariffin New Member

One thing for sure is you can not get rich by just doing paid survey.
    It is true that money can be generate with paid survey but a lot of time to be wasted and it is north worth it. If choices available better for you to look for something else to make money online.

19. happygal

happygal Member

Jenny, I will PM you.

20. mlynn

mlynn Member

garygoh: To me, that's considered good. My survey income is not consistent because most of the surveys and offers are for US residents.

Hope there will be more for non-US residents in the very future.
    I am happy with that too. [​IMG] I can make more if I spent more time.

Where do you live? - I think there are quite some legit survey sites for Canada and UK.