How much are you making online with Survey Sites?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by payment proof, Apr 22, 2009.

1. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

mlynn: I am happy with that too. I can make more if I spent more time.

Where do you live? - I think there are quite some legit survey sites for Canada and UK.
    Very true, I am a US resident and have recently started working a full time brick and morter job that takes up most of my time, but I still earn by doing surveys and referring others.
    Last month I earned 457.00 USD.
    So to the above posters, Yes you can make money doing surveys, but not a full time income.

2. goodhelper

goodhelper New Member

jaesun16
    paid survey is never a waste of time if you have d right tactics and play ur cards right.as for me survey is just too good to be true but it is true that u can earn good cash from survey site

3. billy

billy New Member

Happy gal what are these websites?

4. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

There are legitimate survey sites out there with proven payment histories. I did a lot of research to find the sites I belong to and I am so glad I did.

Legitimate sites are always free to join too.

Pauldadathome likes this.
  5. Pauldadathome

Pauldadathome New Member

I make $200 - $250 a month taking surveys. True along the way I encountered some dud sites but with a little investigation and common sense you can get better at this over time. To me it is a balance between taking every survey that is on the internet, and limiting yourself to only the ones worth your time. My balance point is at $12/hr. So to increase the amount I earn in a month I must find new sites, new sources of high paying surveys and shed the lowest paying ones. Keep doing this and you should have a nice side income that keeps growing.

payment proof likes this.
  6. melodee

melodee New Member

I made two dollars here and there. never enough to buy more than a bag of chips haha

7. payment proof

$2 here and there adds up to at least a nice side income if you can do it consistently. :)

8. Raihan23

Raihan23 New Member

Hello,Thanks for sharing this.There are a growing number of research companies out there offering rewards for your opinions, however they’re not always as ‘legit’ as they make out.Each site has a limited number of surveys each month for each person. If you want to earn serious rewards it’s worth signing up to as many as possible. You can also answer surveys on the site to earn yourself points which equal vouchers. Each survey takes around 15 minutes to complete, so it’ll take around 4 hours overall to earn a voucher. But Traditional market research focus groups pay much more per session, but you're limited to a few a year. All it involves is giving opinions on the chosen subject, usually with free refreshments, and you can walk away with anything from £30 to £160.

9. Sam2476

Sam2476 New Member

I just had my second $100+ week in a row taking surveys for various websites. I have only been at it for about 6 weeks but I am learning which ones are worth your time and which are just wasting it.

10. payment proof

Sounds like you've found a method that works for you Sam. :) I've also found that belonging to multiple sites is a huge help. You can focus on a few/several at a time. If one site doesn't have surveys for you, just do another.

11. Sam2476

Sam2476 New Member

Currently I am a member of 11, although I have pretty much stopped 4 after reaching the first payment threshold. Some sites have issues with getting booted half way through and others have a very limited number of surveys.
    The main few I complete surveys for work out to $10-25 each per week so hopefully I can find some more of these and weed out the time wasters.
    One thing I have found is some surveys take a few seconds to load each question so if you have a couple of these just work on 2 simultaneously in windows and just bounce to the other while one loads.

It isn't full time pay but it does cover the bills and when you are a poor student - anything helps :)

12. payment proof

Sometimes it does take a bit of trial and error to find the sites that work best for you. It's a smart idea to focus on the best money makers. :)

Sounds like you've got a solid plan and a good routine going.

13. Popche

Popche Member

Paid surveys work, this is true but the question is which sites to join. It is the plan you should make that will generate you a good income with surveys. Yes there are a lot of scams out there but there are also good sites.