How much does Global Resorts Network cost ?

Discussion in 'Global Resorts Network' started by princess98, Feb 8, 2010.

1. princess98

princess98 New Member

I want to know how much does GRN cost to join .

thanks

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

hmmm... I don't know myself, but am sure if you google it, you should find someone's website that can help you if no one stops by here soon.

3. BetterWay

BetterWay New Member

Hi there,

We've been members for about a year and a half (since July 2008)
    and just love it!

Here are the membership options
    (visit our website below for more info):

Platinum Membership

Unlimited Lifetime Access
    Access to all resorts offered. ($298-$699 per week)
    (In rare exceptions may up to $799 week in Hawaii etc.)
    Unlimited vacations a year
    Unlimited guest weeks, guest week section only
    Fully Transferable
    Price $2,995

Gold Membership

3 year membership (upgradeable to Platinum)
    Access to all resorts offered. ($398-$699 per week)
    (In rare exceptions may up to $799 week in Hawaii etc.)
    Enjoy 3 weeks of vacation per year
    Fully Transferable
    No guest weeks
    Price $1,495

Memberships are transferable and willable as part of your estate.
    We also offer a Gold to Platinum Upgrade for $2000

Let us know if you have any questions.

Marco Oscarson
    BetterWayVacations [at] gmail.com

4. DaveBeck

DaveBeck New Member

Hey princess98,

Here is the Global Resorts Network Prices...

Gold membership is $1495 and Platinum is $2995

5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

It costs almost $3000 to get started but I really do not recommend you get into it because from my own experience it does not sell well at all.

Yes, there are a lot of people who want to make money online and everyday people are getting into different opportunities. It is very highly unlikely that you will make sales because a lot of people do not want to spend $3000 to get started in a home business.

You will have better success at getting involved in a business that costs less then $100 to join and less then $40 per month.

I have been online for a few years now and can tell you that from someone who has been there and done that.

Tal

6. fdo528

fdo528 New Member

talfighel: t costs almost $3000 to get started but I really do not recommend you get into it because from my own experience it does not sell well at all.
    For the most part, yes. $3000 is a lot of money to start. Having said that, there are still people out there who will spend that kind of money. You just need to find those people. Some company will charge you like $30 bucks to get started but their autoship could be $200. Or companies that will charge you $500 to get started and the autoship could be just $30/month.

7. BetterWay

BetterWay New Member

Hey there,

We have been members for over 2 years (since July 2008) and we only promote the travel membership. Not the business opportunity.

The travel membership is incredible but it only appeals to those that like to stay at high-end resorts. It is not for people that think of a resort/hotel as "just a place to sleep" at the end of a long day of partying. And it doesn't matter where (or when) then lay their head to sleep.

The resorts offered in GRN / GCR are amazing (we've stayed at several) and they appeal to people that like the finer things in life.

With that in mind the business opportunity is harder to sell than lowered priced opps. Just like a Honda is easier to sell than a BMW.

So if you are looking to GRN as a great business opportunity then you must understand that there are plenty of people that will appreciate the membership. You just have to find them.

Visit our website for more info.. We have tons of personal price comparisons and lots of first hand knowledge of the membership.

All the best,
    Marco & Charlotte Oscarson