How search engines would look like in next 10 years?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by samda, Nov 26, 2011.

1. samda Member

Possibly to answer this, we might need to look at how search engines looked like before 10 years:

- Irrelevant results
    - Unable to detect spamming
    - Very less index
    - Indexing rate was pathetic and others...

So, what would be your guess on how search engines would look like in next 10 years? Here is a list to start with:

- High impact on localization
    - Mobile optimization + Localization
    - Rapid indexing fast
    - Huge Huge index
    - Advanced algorithmic changes like social, unbiased reviews and ratings
    - Real time search for breaking news, and buzz in the internet.
    - Avalanche of news flow via search engines... etc.,

Do share your thoughts and we can discuss.
  2. Vishal P. Rao Administrator

samda: - Advanced algorithmic changes like social, unbiased reviews and ratings
    That would be the major direction they would be heading into I believe.

No matter what, they have a tough job ahead. With the web exploding in leaps and bounds, and SEO tactics on the rise, they really have a tough job ahead.
  3. talfighel Silver Member

Google is going to have a very hard job when it comes to work at home websites because in the next 10 years I really believe that there will be 3 Billion websites.

Right now, I am looking at Google for the search term work at home and I am seeing over 500,000,000 results.

It will be more and more competitive in the future and the only people who are going to make the big money online are the same people that build their MLM business online and then build other teams in other MLM opportunities.

A lot of people who take the right actions online right now, are making in the 5 and 6 yearly incomes and growing all the time.

I am sure that many here in the forum will disagree with me on this.

Stop promoting survey and data entry programs online. Stop promoting regular Clickbank products online. Only focus all of your attention on MLM and work one program at a time till you make a nice decent income with it.

One day, it is possible for you all here to earn 10-50+ checks from all different MLM programs.
  4. PeterFrosen New Member

I agree with this, Google is becoming more and more relevant to good content in my opinion.
  5. sunnyblue New Member

Now search engines mainly Google tries to give accurate and relevant search result thats why it is changing algorithm frequently to serve the society in a better way.